Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Jen Cohen

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Canadawg said:

haie said:

There isn't much crossover.

Hockey fans, especially NHL resent the lack of coverage they get in cities that aren't Chicago, NYC, Buffalo..

Hockey is its own culture entirely.

Seattle got a team because it's a diverse city with a ton of Canadians, who will at least go watch their own teams visit. California transplants have 3 teams even.

And if the Kraken aren't competitive within a couple years it could still get ugly for them.

You have a WHL team that gets very solid support. I do remember beating up on a team from Kent at a tournament in Midget (15-17 year olds) so there must be some decent grass roots hockey around Seattle.
    We? have two WHL teams and there will absolutely be crossover.
    I’m a Kraken STH … it was about 19% of a factor in me dropping my UW hoops tickets … Hop sucking ass and college hoops largely being a pay for play level of stupidity now is another
    Enjoy a shit hockey team with no tradition and a bunch of bandwagon fans that will jump off in 2 seasons.
    I know the MO of this bored is to take a complaint and run with it, but for God's sake man. Lighten up and go get laid or something. Some people just like to watch hockey. Also, if you're a Sonics fan you should be grateful that the Kraken came in to existence, which in turn led to the Coliseum being rebuilt to a standard that the NBA approves of. They sure as shit aren't going to work with Hansen.
    He’s πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚