Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Annnnnnnd time

13»

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I just heard an ad for the Pac 12 Championship game on spotify. Things are looking up.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

HuskyJW said:
    One final attempt to buy a Natty he dies. Gonna throw a fat party for him when he croaks. RIP ya old bitch.
    One of my favorite doog memories is the rout at Autzen 42-14 where I met yella and Stan

Phil's luxury box opened that day and Dan Fouts broadcast from it

42 to 14 DAWGS

Watched it on the VCR lol when I got home

No natty Phil
    Did someone say, “no natty?”

• Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

I’m getting this vibe that you fellas think UW is going to bungle this NIL thing.

They aren't going to bungle it b/c there will be nothing to bungle.

Just like the lack of attendance at games where UW AD can't give away free tickets and Secondary Ticket Markets are selling tickets cheaper than a movie ticket or meal at Olive Garden, UW does not have the Alumni/Small Business Owners really interested in paying a players to market a product or service b/c the ROI isn't there.

Again as 1 to numbers said, you don't get into NIL if your a company b/c you think it helps grow or expand your business. You participate b/c you want to have access and to help the program.

Phil Knight is doing this b/c he has enough loose change in his couch (in the millions should he choose) to give to UO whereby they can take that meaningful amount and use it as a recruiting tool to help sway top end recruits to head to Eugene.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

I’m getting this vibe that you fellas think UW is going to bungle this NIL thing.