Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If I never see Bynum as the sole WR

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
edited September 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
motion towards the cluster of down lineman and TEs again it will still be TOO SOON.

Absolute complete telegraphed run into a 9 man box. Every. Single. Time. It has never once been successful.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,015
    Get use to it. JD has to build up the film for a TE fade vs Portland state next year.
  • SanchoSancho Member Posts: 251
    This and Sirmon's wiff were the topics on my game chat yesterday on the rewatch. This play made no sense . This drive was fucking baffling. It's like JonDon's butt puckered and went back to his shit Montana scheme

• alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    They can run inside more, but do some counters or pull people. We don't seem to do any of that, all 1 on 1 blocking. It's like high school. Inside, on, outside, over.
    All the teams we played that ran well on use pulled and had counter plays. Michigan ran the same play over and over in the 2nd half.

I also think we need to go with 1 running back. If the past, the most successful offense at UW was with one back, grinding it out.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,050 Founders Club

Some of our formations in certain situations make me think that Donovan got his playbook from someone who created it on a large chunk of stone.

@mosesdawg??? True???