Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Compare and contrast

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The aid worker story is very sad. That takes the civilian death toll from estimated 47,245 to 47,255.

https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-business-afghanistan-43d8f53b35e80ec18c130cd683e1a38f

Great strawman. Try and keep up.

99% of us here aren't against the removal from the Afghanistan. We were against the when and way it was done.

We should not have left until the Taliban followed through on the conditions. Which they didn't.

Then once they complied, you leave in this order:

1) Civilians/US Citizens are the first to leave. Period.

2) Supplies and anything else that can be used by the enemy gets destroyed or taken away.

3) Finally the soldiers

As you can see, when you start with step 3, steps 1 and 2 go to hell. It's really not that hard. But apparently, anything the requires 10 seconds of thought is difficult for the dementia patient you and your retarded friends voted for.

Imagine voting for this...
    You should go to work for the Pentagon. You're obviously way better than the best military strategist in the world.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/top-generals-said-they-advised-keeping-troops-in-afghanistan-contradicting-biden-191000921.html

Looks like the military strategists were on the same page as me, but the dementia president you voted for overruled them. Imagine being a pathetic loser that voted for this…
    You should read further on the hearings. The military made a terrible assumption about the stength of the Afghan security force and government. They had no idea they would fold in 10 days. 2500 troops left would be like laying your dick on the track to stop a freight train.

Anybody travelling to Afghanistan in the last 20 years knew the risks they were taking.
    2500 troops with air support adding to the existing Afghan army would have held their own.

“Anybody traveling to Afghanistan in the last 20 years knew the risk they were taking”

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

1) Many of the citizens there were contractors hired by our government or the Afghan government.

2) Very few people were traveling to Afghanistan for vacation.

Either way, the fact that you’re saying they knew the risk as a cover for the idiotic way our imbecile president you voted for exited Afghanistan is pathetic. I’m sure if these people knew the incoming president was this incompetent and cowardice, they would have come home the day he was elected.

Imagine voting for this guy…

I didn't vote Biden for his military prowess. There's not a President in my lifetime that I think qualified to do detailed planning and logistics for anything like this. That's what the Pentagon and Generals do. Yes, President Biden is the boss and should be held accountable to a certain extent, but don't forget this was a war and people die. The equipment left behind is the cost of doing business.

Don't go into war lightly and with no real plan other than to weed out AQ.
    What did you vote for Biden for Owl? Say goodbye to Owl.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

The aid worker story is very sad. That takes the civilian death toll from estimated 47,245 to 47,255.

https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-business-afghanistan-43d8f53b35e80ec18c130cd683e1a38f

99% of us here aren't against the removal from the Afghanistan. We were against the when and way it was done.

We should not have left until the Taliban followed through on the conditions. Which they didn't.

2) Supplies and anything else that can be used by the enemy gets destroyed or taken away.

3) Finally the soldiers

As you can see, when you start with step 3, steps 1 and 2 go to hell. It's really not that hard. But apparently, anything the requires 10 seconds of thought is difficult for the dementia patient you and your retarded friends voted for.

You should go to work for the Pentagon. You're obviously way better than the best military strategist in the world.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/top-generals-said-they-advised-keeping-troops-in-afghanistan-contradicting-biden-191000921.html

Looks like the military strategists were on the same page as me, but the dementia president you voted for overruled them. Imagine being a pathetic loser that voted for this…
    You should read further on the hearings. The military made a terrible assumption about the stength of the Afghan security force and government. They had no idea they would fold in 10 days. 2500 troops left would be like laying your dick on the track to stop a freight train.

Anybody travelling to Afghanistan in the last 20 years knew the risks they were taking.
    2500 troops with air support adding to the existing Afghan army would have held their own.

“Anybody traveling to Afghanistan in the last 20 years knew the risk they were taking”

1) Many of the citizens there were contractors hired by our government or the Afghan government.

Either way, the fact that you’re saying they knew the risk as a cover for the idiotic way our imbecile president you voted for exited Afghanistan is pathetic. I’m sure if these people knew the incoming president was this incompetent and cowardice, they would have come home the day he was elected.

I didn't vote Biden for his military prowess. There's not a President in my lifetime that I think qualified to do detailed planning and logistics for anything like this. That's what the Pentagon and Generals do. Yes, President Biden is the boss and should be held accountable to a certain extent, but don't forget this was a war and people die. The equipment left behind is the cost of doing business.

He was the most fiscally conservative.

Oh, woops. My bad!

Wrong dumbfuck.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

3) Finally the soldiers

Holy shit you really are this stupid and naive!

The Afghans didn't want to fight without air support. Joe pulled all the aircraft maintenance techs a few wks earlier. He cut the air support off!

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

3) Finally the soldiers

I think if you give it a little more effort you can get that dick even further down your throat Owl. They could have held the airbase and evacuated everyone they needed to evacuate with 2500 troops and air support Owl. The military made the assumption that they needed Bagram. The guy who's dick is currently past your tonsils, overrode them. Would you let Biden shit in your mouth if you thought it would help your team Owl?
    Bagram was abandoned in July.
    Yes in the middle of the night.... the Afghans gave up the next day
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

3) Finally the soldiers

Yes and they told him to keep the troops in and he told them to fuck off... he owns this period
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Owl's like what? I didn't hear any of this on CNN. They report what Circle Back Lady says!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

Owl's like what? I didn't hear any of this on CNN. They report what Circle Back Lady says!

They're still on Trump University
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Owl is really struggling
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

3) Finally the soldiers

I think if you give it a little more effort you can get that dick even further down your throat Owl. They could have held the airbase and evacuated everyone they needed to evacuate with 2500 troops and air support Owl. The military made the assumption that they needed Bagram. The guy who's dick is currently past your tonsils, overrode them. Would you let Biden shit in your mouth if you thought it would help your team Owl?
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

3) Finally the soldiers

The easy answer is he wasn't Trump and that would be enough.

The real answer is Biden knows what he's doing in DC. I doubt there's a past president that had close to his experience in a first term.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

3) Finally the soldiers

The real answer is Biden knows what he's doing in DC. I doubt there's a past president that had close to his experience in a first term.
    Really? Care to discuss these things that Biden "knows?" So the truth is you really can't point to anything specifically about Biden that you voted for. Trump made your snatch hurt so you voted for Biden. Btw, could you detail for me a few of the things Biden has accomplished with all of the knowledge and experience he has?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

3) Finally the soldiers

The real answer is Biden is a money grubbing whore open to the highest bidder and the worst of the swamp rats around. 47 years of being a shithead racist isn't experience. It's 47 years of filth.

Fuck off.
    CNN has never reported any of that.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Kash Patel — the former chief of staff to Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller — hit back against claims from Secretary of State Antony Blinken for claiming that the Trump administration did not leave Biden a plan for the Afghanistan withdrawal.

“We actually did not leave them a deadline,” he said. “It was a negotiation between the U.S. government, the Taliban, and the Afghans. And if that date was not to work for this incoming administration, they could have moved it.”

“But what they chose to do was break the entire agreement. And then they thought since the adults were back in Washington, D.C., and Blinken and Biden were leading the charge, the world will just fall into place for them. And they blew it in Afghanistan. So I think their credibility’s shot when it comes to everything Afghanistan,” he added.

Patel said Trump’s overall plan was to “peacefully negotiate yourself out of Afghanistan with a conditions-based withdrawal. And the world knew that was President Trump’s plan.”

“And they knew that they couldn’t cross at least President Trump’s threat to rain down on them, should they harm a U.S. personnel or allied member,” Patel said. “And that was the difference, really, between our plan and their plan.”

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,693
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden's hands weren't tied on fucking up Keystone or the other bullshit he did

You need to be stupid on a level of Owl to swallow any of this crap
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

3) Finally the soldiers

Really? Care to discuss these things that Biden "knows?" So the truth is you really can't point to anything specifically about Biden that you voted for. Trump made your snatch hurt so you voted for Biden. Btw, could you detail for me a few of the things Biden has accomplished with all of the knowledge and experience he has?
    Exited Afghanistan.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

3) Finally the soldiers

Exited Afghanistan.
    See?