Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PIC THREAD: People more competent and hard-working than Adam Jood

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,292 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014

Its OK if you make fun of "x" who died but definatly not "y"

Making fun of people who died generally isn't funny at all. I'm not surprised certain lowlifes around here think that it is.

*gurgle*

Yes Sven, a 19 year old Oregon football player drowned. Hilarious, dude!

Between your general persona and your posting habits, can we assume your home life is going about as well as that chopper takeoff?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,292 Swaye's Wigwam

Making fun of people who died generally isn't funny at all. I'm not surprised certain lowlifes around here think that it is.

*gurgle*

Between your general persona and your posting habits, can we assume your home life is going about as well as that chopper takeoff?
    Grow the hell up and learn the difference between real life and the Internet.
    Touchy subject? Figured
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

*gurgle*

Touchy subject? Figured
    Not at all.

Just another category five whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshicane.

*gurgle*

Touchy subject? Figured
    No, it wasn't. At all.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

*gurgle*

Touchy subject? Figured
    No, it wasn't. At all.
    Yes it was.

GTHUALTDBRLATI is a callback to a trolling effort once up on a time on the A&M bored. It's not your fault that you don't get it: you're new here.

Jenga.

*gurgle*

Touchy subject? Figured
    No, it wasn't. At all.
    Yes it was.

GTHUALTDBRLATI is a callback to a trolling effort once up on a time on the A&M bored. It's not your fault that you don't get it: you're new here.

Jenga.
    Huh? I started poastin with you assholes in 08 or so, and have no idea what youre referencing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

I thought anyone could get made fun of here?

If you want to make fun of Todd Doxey drowning that's fine but if we are going to make fun of Komo News 4 guys dying then I'll act like a drippy cunt and be OUT!

If you want to make fun of Todd Doxey drowning that's fine but if we are going to make fun of Komo News 4 guys dying then I'll act like a drippy cunt and be OUT!

i never made fun of todd doxey.

But you've made fun of PLSS and his condition. I get that you might know them in your personal life so you are upset.

However, you gotta realize this forum is built on trolls who are fucked up. What is said here speaking for myself I don't believe 81% of the time that I say.

Most of everyone's posts are for shock value. You had to figure even that touchy subject which is a little close to home was going to come up.

But you've made fun of PLSS and his condition. I get that you might know them in your personal life so you are upset.

However, you gotta realize this forum is built on trolls who are fucked up. What is said here speaking for myself I don't believe 81% of the time that I say.

Most of everyone's posts are for shock value. You had to figure even that touchy subject which is a little close to home was going to come up.

I realize that. There is a place for ironic humor involving death. Glove failed.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,491 Founders Club
    If only Eric's Little Zeroes could diaf instead..the segment..

If only Eric's Little Zeroes could diaf instead..the segment..

Should be the next picture thread.

"People I wished would have died in a fire instead of Komo News 4"
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    not going to see this type of pic if it is somebody you know.... image