Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

if im the huards

im telling jimmy that sam is portaling if donovan doesnt go after the season

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2021
    Jimmy would probably be dumb enough to bow up and tell the Huards to get gone
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    They should do it anyway
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,033 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2021

Jimmy hs a great track record of hiring assistants. Physical attacking style offense incoming!
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,953 Founders Club
    After? Can him now
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,332
    If I'm the Huards watching Dylan Morris throw nothing helmet-high fastballs to every route on the tree and he's starting, I have to question whether or not this coaching staff can properly assess QB talent.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,680
    In all honesty Huard would probably be getting flushed and flustered jsut as much as Morris. Huard also lacks velocity on his passes so probably not a great passer on the run.

Huard has not met on-field adversity in his life. He's a blank page.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,251 Founders Club

In all honesty Huard would probably be getting flushed and flustered jsut as much as Morris. Huard also lacks velocity on his passes so probably not a great passer on the run.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/66064/woodinville-vs-kennedy-catholic-game-thread/p1
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,332

I think Huard has Browning-like scramble ability. Which isn't a necessarily a bad thing - an underrated part of Browning's game. He's a sneaky athlete and will retreat/make plays with his feet when they are there.

Morris has Eason-like scramble ability. He gets terrified with defenders around his feet and has very limited lateral agility... unless there's a lane to take off north, he's a statue.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

If I'm the Huards I'm laughing at your post. However they probably understand you're 19 years old and give your dumbass a pass
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,855 Founders Club

If I'm the Huards I'm laughing at your post. However they probably understand you're 19 years old and give your dumbass a pass

Confirmed.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,228

Jimmy would probably be dumb enough to bow up and tell the Huards to get gone

Jimmy would say it doesn’t matter who’s at QB because they RUN THE DAMN BALL

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,355 Founders Club
    Pat Forde who sucks but still

Patience is never at a premium in college football, and the first month of the season underscored that rather clearly as the revenues and expenses continue to climb in the sport. Three FBS coaches have been fired or resigned already this season, from Randy Edsall at UConn to Clay Helton at USC to Chad Lunsford on Sunday at Georgia Southern. Assistants reportedly have been fired or stripped of play-calling duties as well at Auburn and Ohio State, among others.

No word on John Don
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,138

Pat Forde who sucks but still

Patience is never at a premium in college football, and the first month of the season underscored that rather clearly as the revenues and expenses continue to climb in the sport. Three FBS coaches have been fired or resigned already this season, from Randy Edsall at UConn to Clay Helton at USC to Chad Lunsford on Sunday at Georgia Southern. Assistants reportedly have been fired or stripped of play-calling duties as well at Auburn and Ohio State, among others.

No word on John Don

georgia fuckin southern CLEARLY cares about football. UW? not so much.

best of luck payin off that stadium debt in an empty stadium, jenny.