Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sights and Sounds - Husky Stadium

Campus Security Was on Point as Always - Mrs. Doogerson likes her Rainier Claw and her Everclear Jello Shots(tm).

Titanic Cam was a real hoot. Kudos to our crack stadium experience department. Fucking kill me now...

Another big hit by your stadium experience. TURN ON YOUR LIGHTS AND LISTEN TO THIS slow peaceful song and sway. Fucking kill me again.

And this poor motherfucker. Probably about 20% of fans in my area wore their masks. He actually engaged with a few not wearing masks. He knew better than approach Mrs. Doogerson.

Coaches should all be fired after the final offensive drive of the 4th quarter. Fucking hot garbage. Neither accomplished running out the clock nor moved the fucking chains. A big dick coach would have played the fucking 2 minute offense and moved down into field goal range. Unfortunately our limp dick coaches are choosing to start a QB who can't do that, despite some nice emerging weapons on the field.

The sad fucking thing is Jimmy won the fucking game the way he wanted to - the way that strokes his fucking ego. With defense. Fuck me. This defense is pretty solid and deserves an offense to go with it. With a competent offense we put up 50 on Cal - same fucking personnel.

Final thoughts - Brendan Radley-Hiles is a fucking stud. Balls every play. Really good instincts. Baller. McGrew should never come off the field.

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    Please delete first picture. Don't fuck it up for the rest of us.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
    On Titanic cam showed a guy holding (assuming his wife) almost by the boobs. made me lol

Loved the pull your phones out and light up why they kept the stadium lights on especially the really bright ones as you show in the picture? Defeats the purpose.

Michigan should send Jen a invoice for her copying/using every fan engagement experience they do. We did a sing a long between quarters last night.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,344 Swaye's Wigwam

They're really not interested in what you bring in...if they really want to see attendance drop, they will take interest..
    I for one don't put it past the UW AD to not fuck it up.

That is if they can, they will.

As for my honest assessment of game atmosphere:

Tell the announcer to shut up. He's long winded. No one needs him to tell everyone its third down. If they aren't paying attention they can fuck off. Other schools at the end of second down start blaring in pump up music, examples are SC has these big Bell things, and I know WVU and Rutgers play for Whom the Bell Tolls. I don't know, feel like he should be less of a focus. Little shit that bothers me.

Almost a general lack of what's going on during the game. Baba O'Riley, great song, lots of people know it, has a great "get the crowd pumped" vibe and the decide to play it before a key offensive possession. Who is pushing these buttons? If its Supper Sam, DO BETTER! Husky band did the same thing.

Also for Dawg Pack singalong (super gay) play a song the students actually know.

I'm a noise maker, and something I've noticed from many of the fan base, they don't. Too each his own but I think it rings true to many of the fan base who check out when the team is up two measly scores. The game is not out of reach. I will say a majority of the people STAYED and I think the no re-entry policy is a good thing. Fuck you, buy some cheap American beer at the game, and yes, bring in whatever you want in your pockets. I've yet to see a drug sniffing dog so if you wanna do your best pup impersonation and do cocaine lines off my arm pits in south stand restrooms, let me know.

They handed out the shittiest flags. The Return to something stupid shit greatest setting something. Why would anyone put this up? What would have been nice? I don't know, a flag with a big fucking W on it. Expect some discount Return flags at your nearest Goodwill, or landfill.

Who.
    Makes.
    These.
    Decisions?

Thanks for all that visited me in the south upper deck restrooms at half time and between quarters.
    I feel like complaining about what is written on the free towels they hand out is telling me more about your general frustration with life
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    Canadawg said:

They're really not interested in what you bring in...if they really want to see attendance drop, they will take interest..

Tell the announcer to shut up. He's long winded. No one needs him to tell everyone its third down. If they aren't paying attention they can fuck off. Other schools at the end of second down start blaring in pump up music, examples are SC has these big Bell things, and I know WVU and Rutgers play for Whom the Bell Tolls. I don't know, feel like he should be less of a focus. Little shit that bothers me.

Almost a general lack of what's going on during the game. Baba O'Riley, great song, lots of people know it, has a great "get the crowd pumped" vibe and the decide to play it before a key offensive possession. Who is pushing these buttons? If its Supper Sam, DO BETTER! Husky band did the same thing.

Also for Dawg Pack singalong (super gay) play a song the students actually know.

I'm a noise maker, and something I've noticed from many of the fan base, they don't. Too each his own but I think it rings true to many of the fan base who check out when the team is up two measly scores. The game is not out of reach. I will say a majority of the people STAYED and I think the no re-entry policy is a good thing. Fuck you, buy some cheap American beer at the game, and yes, bring in whatever you want in your pockets. I've yet to see a drug sniffing dog so if you wanna do your best pup impersonation and do cocaine lines off my arm pits in south stand restrooms, let me know.

They handed out the shittiest flags. The Return to something stupid shit greatest setting something. Why would anyone put this up? What would have been nice? I don't know, a flag with a big fucking W on it. Expect some discount Return flags at your nearest Goodwill, or landfill.

Who.
    Makes.
    These.
    Decisions?

Thanks for all that visited me in the south upper deck restrooms at half time and between quarters.
    I feel like complaining about what is written on the free towels they hand out is telling me more about your general frustration with life
    To be fair, the "towel" was a really thin, poorly printed "flag" that is probably the cheapest piece of shit they could possibly purchase. And the design is not something anyone would want. Complete 100% fail in every regard. Give us a god damn purple terry cloth towel with a fucking W on it to wave. This thing was a complete piece of shit.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,344 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Who.
    Makes.
    These.
    Decisions?

To be fair, the "towel" was a really thin, poorly printed "flag" that is probably the cheapest piece of shit they could possibly purchase. And the design is not something anyone would want. Complete 100% fail in every regard. Give us a god damn purple terry cloth towel with a fucking W on it to wave. This thing was a complete piece of shit.
    Chinteresting
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Who.
    Makes.
    These.
    Decisions?

And?
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707
    everclear jello
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    AOG said:

everclear jello

I'll create an account for her EverclearJelloShotDoog.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    What were they doing with the Titanic shit?