Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Max Brown

Nuff said on that

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,573 Swaye's Wigwam
    If that forehead contained a massive brain, I'm all for it. He called the Huskies "Wazzu," though, so...
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,671 Standard Supporter
    for old guysm this is what it reminds me of

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,161 Founders Club

If that forehead contained a massive brain, I'm all for it. He called the Huskies "Wazzu," though, so...

Was that him? I wasn't watching the broadcast long enough to know which of the three did it. I just thought to myself, "you dumb fuck... "
  • ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217

Nuff said on that

All the ex athletes they cold have hired and they hire Max, who defines a face made for radio.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,573 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Was that him? I wasn't watching the broadcast long enough to know which of the three did it. I just thought to myself, "you dumb fuck... "
    Pretty sure was him.

If anybody DVRd this game, PLEASE clip up the postgame show and throw all of the mistakes up on YouTube and link here. In the span of about five minutes, we got UW's defense called "Wazzu," Stanford's quarterback called "DTR" (I think twice, IIRC), and Utah's running back going "all the way to the house" as he's being tackled on the 10. I'm sure there were more, but I couldn't take it anymore.