Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,427 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Odunze looked like he could be dominant. He's so freakin quick for his size.

The four primary receivers all look great. If they could figure out how to get all of them some more touches we'll see some long touchdowns, especially from Odunze and McMillan.

Davis has been a surprise. He looks like a good WR. I’ve seen glimpses to suggest a spread offense with Huard spreading the ball around could be pretty good.

Polk too. This team could have five quality PAC 12 caliber starting WR’s next year. Yet, we run this archaic offense and Morris sucks unless his first option is wide open and the pass doesn’t need any touch to be completed.
    It seems to slowly be going in a better direction at least
  • MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 925
    edited September 2021
    These WRs all look better than last year's group.

No wonder so many transferred out... they knew they'd not get playing time... other than Puka.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

These WRs all look better than last year's group.

No wonder so many transferred out... they knew they'd not get playing time... other than Puka.

Chin was a no-brainer. Kid was a SR, go get some playing time at GeeDunk U.

Puka seemed to be a family thing. Mama wanted the boys back home after dad died (I'm probably totally wrong).

Osbourne seemed to be the guy who would ball out in practice and then never get on the field. I don't think he's a big loss

Spiker had some injuries and I thought if he could get some weight room work done he could have been good. Who knows with him.

Jones just saw the writing on the wall. I think he would rather do ballet anyway.