Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Jake Haener

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Pup saw Haeners game as frosh. Why Pup thought he should have started over Eason, at least played so he didn't transfer. Petersen has always been genius recruiting qbs...aside from Browning has never failed at qb

Lol. He did not play his frosh year
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,796 Founders Club

Pup saw Haeners game as frosh. Why Pup thought he should have started over Eason, at least played so he didn't transfer. Petersen has always been genius recruiting qbs...aside from Browning has never failed at qb

Too bad Pete couldn't coach up his QBs.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

I still think Pete wanted Haener and Boosters or someone pushing him wanted Eason
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,303

I still think Pete wanted Haener and Boosters or someone pushing him wanted Eason

• DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,303

White helmet fucking loser.

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165

Aside from the guy he started for four out of his six years, he never failed? Your syphilis is out of control.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Getting National recognition ESPN
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,576 Swaye's Wigwam

Aside from the guy he started for four out of his six years, he never failed? Your syphilis is out of control.
    I'm starting to think everybody here is the type to marry a stripper, end up penniless and riddled with herpies after the divorce, then walk up to the next stripper they see and ask, "Hey, how you doin'?..."

The level of disdain for Browning here is crazy to me considering that Hardcore Husky got EVERYTHING it wanted right after he graduated (big dick gunslinger 5* quarterback, magical 4-star ratio, highly recruited receivers galore, etc.), and it went to shit. The quarterback with the most wins in conference history is a failure in hindsight because of a variety of superficial reasons (small dick, carefully aims gun before shooting) and never winning the big game. Maybe I'm preconditioned to have a soft spot for the fucker because a sentient cumquat would have been an upgrade from Cyley Mirus, but the benefit of hindsight also has me preferring tediously, methodically, painstakingly going 10-3 and losing a NY6 than big-dick/four-starring the way to 4-5 in conference.

In short, I'll take a Trevor Lawrence if UW and its boosters are willing to spend a million to get one, but since that's not happening, I'd rather have somebody who's incredibly accurate from 25 yards in to somebody who can throw 70 yards but not hit the broadside of a barn or throw with any kind of touch. After Browning's shoulder got harmburgered, starting him effectively put a lid on the offense. I get that. But--even after that--he still managed to win a shitload of games, painful as they were to watch. The guy everyone hates the most is only the second actual winner we?'ve had at QB since 1992. Was no Trevor Lawrence, but he was a good college quarterback.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Haener was crisp tonight?

5 TD passes
    most of them were damn nice plays by the WR. Really the only good thing Haener did was put the ball where only his guy could get it. That Cropper kid is making Jake look good
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,658 Founders Club

5 TD passes
    most of them were damn nice plays by the WR. Really the only good thing Haener did was put the ball where only his guy could get it. That Cropper kid is making Jake look good
    blinded by bias
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

5 TD passes
    blinded by bias
    or drugs. I was watching it from an ER bed. No joke
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Believing in Miles is my worst call here at HH. That said, there was no coaching that could have made him good.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,658 Founders Club

5 TD passes
    blinded by bias
    or drugs. I was watching it from an ER bed. No joke
    Well Godspeed on the health front and I hope the antibiotics improve your football judgment
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,608 Founders Club

He is on path to being a Heisman finalist if they win the rest of their games and he keeps putting up 400 yards and 4+ TD's a game. Lots of the usual QB factories have guys who aren't great right now (Clemson, Ohio State). Haener is performing way better than the preseason Heisman favorite, Spencer Rattler at Oklahoma.

If he won the award my head would explode.

https://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/2198095

He's not going to sniff the Heisman

It’s pretty funny that some here are still trying to find ways to shit on Haener. He’s only balling out every game. But still….

Yes it's funny and weird. We've gone from people screeching that Haener is the anti-Christ to now saying his teammates are propping him up and that he's a turnover machine.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242

5 TD passes
    Is that all?