Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will Harris sounds like such a douche

2»

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,118

You can tell he has no time for recruiting because he spends all day on #grindset twitter trying to explain why you should take the book that tells you how to make a mill instead of just taking the mill.

Take the mill, buttfuck. Then buy the book on how to make the mill. Assuming it costs less than a mill.

This sh!t is easy,
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

Guy is a douche. I got a twitter account and he blocked me within a couple days just because I asked him if he planned on winning any recruiting battles

Lol same
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,355 Founders Club
    I follow Bama and Saban Twitter and its full of inspirational bullshit that everyone eats up because 7 rings, 6 of them at Bama

Winning isn't everything but its the only thing that matters in our profession. It is what we are judged by.

There's a fucking scoreboard for a reason.

Words to live by. We all have a scoreboard in our profession.

Get out there today and produce guys! Get your mind right!

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,680

Sources said:

Guess he's still working on confidence because I have yet to see any motivation or effort

edit: or success

He’s a shit recruiter but his secondary has been good. Not really his fault we employ John Donovan. He should be fired for his recruiting anyways.
    Um his safeties suck. Like really bad. And the corners that are supposed to be all conference and all American caliber are never on an island because of how we play our safeties. Hard to evaluate.
    UW has the least physical, least athletic safeties in like 15 years right now.