Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

College football is set to shake up recruiting with superclass waiver

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fox News is your source??!!??
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That’s hilarious. Lil Jimmie couldn’t get 20 kids to sign if he paid them… let alone more than 25.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

That’s hilarious. Lil Jimmie couldn’t get 20 kids to sign if he paid them… let alone more than 25.

Been thinking about that also. There is going to be 5-10 guys transfer out at the end of the year which will allow us to have a class closer to 20. From what I can tell, I don't know if they have targets 16-20 on the radar as far as high school kids. Maybe their plan is to grab from the transfer portal to make up the difference.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    godawgst said:

Been thinking about that also. There is going to be 5-10 guys transfer out at the end of the year which will allow us to have a class closer to 20. From what I can tell, I don't know if they have targets 16-20 on the radar as far as high school kids. Maybe their plan is to grab from the transfer portal to make up the difference.
    I doubt there is any type of plan. It’s get who is the easiest.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

I doubt there is any type of plan. It’s get who is the easiest.
    That sounds like a plan… a shitty plan but a plan none the less.