Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When will Obama be blamed ?

TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Before or after the Malaysian 777 is found? Obviously it must be before because who else could be at fault when Obama obviously isn't doing enough to find the lost airliner. By the time it's found, if ever, and the World knows the specifics of the 777's tragic demise, most American Idiots will have forgot about it and moved on to some other blame-the-uppity-n....-president propaganda gambit, while the Koch brothers keep the lie alive by throwing a few $millions at another birther created Kenyan fantasy movie.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Just five lines but it's still tl; dr
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    You're on the wrong board - the retards hang out on dawgman...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited March 2014

We need to discuss what's going on here.

Tailgater and a few people in a thread on the football bored seem to be under the impression that typing "n...." or "n word" or "n*****" is somehow different than actually typing the word nigger. It isn't. It's the exact same thing. There is no difference between making everyone think the word and making everyone read the word.

I'm not sure if Tailgater is black or not. I do know that he's being a drippy cunt by dotting it out. I read his sentence as "blame the uppity nigger president" not "blame the uppity n president 'oh that's ok because he just implied use of the n word'".

If you are doing this because you don't want to get a timeout from DJ then just stop. Stop trying to use stars and dots as a work around to say some word. It's idiotic.

If you're doing this because as a society we've allowed it then stop. Stop being a thoughtless sheep that thinks "oh they said n word on tv I guess it's ok then." If you want to use the word then use it. But don't act like you can use it but in a tricky way that you won't be judged for. That shit will not fly here.

Nega please

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2014

I didn't read much of your TL post, but thought your rare understanding of all which claims to be understandable might need to chew on the real reason some of us type "n...." or "n....s" whenever racism comes to mind. It's used to signal those of you who don't need epitaphs to express your racist and bigoted hatred of African Americas....... that we know who and what you are. Don't get stretched too far in translation.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tailgater and a few people in a thread on the football bored seem to be under the impression that typing "n...." or "n word" or "n*****" is somehow different than actually typing the word nigger. It isn't. It's the exact same thing. There is no difference between making everyone think the word and making everyone read the word.

I'm not sure if Tailgater is black or not. I do know that he's being a drippy cunt by dotting it out. I read his sentence as "blame the uppity nigger president" not "blame the uppity n president 'oh that's ok because he just implied use of the n word'".

If you are doing this because you don't want to get a timeout from DJ then just stop. Stop trying to use stars and dots as a work around to say some word. It's idiotic.

If you're doing this because as a society we've allowed it then stop. Stop being a thoughtless sheep that thinks "oh they said n word on tv I guess it's ok then." If you want to use the word then use it. But don't act like you can use it but in a tricky way that you won't be judged for. That shit will not fly here.

So.. Are you black?

Or are you just being the good liberal and flying the "more pc than you flag". If it's the former, you have a beef.

If it's the latter, STFU.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Tailgater said:

I didn't read much of your TL post

Says the guy who farts aimless rambling bitter essays on an hourly basis? WTF?

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

So.. Are you black?

Or are you just being the good liberal and flying the "more pc than you flag". If it's the former, you have a beef.

The point I made is obviously to complex for you.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tailgater said:

I didn't read much of your TL post, but thought your rare understanding of all which claims to be understandable might need to chew on the real reason some of us type "n...." or "n....s" whenever racism comes to mind. It's used to signal those of you who don't need epitaphs to express your racist and bigoted hatred of African Americas....... that we know who and what you are. Don't get stretched too far in translation.
    N...a please.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Next time, skip the missing 777 apart and go straight to the Koch brothers funding the Teabaggers, and how most of them are too fucking stupid to figure it out (and that it's against their best interest).
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

Next time, skip the missing 777 apart and go straight to the Koch brothers funding the Teabaggers, and how most of them are too fucking stupid to figure it out (and that it's against their best interest).

Who funds the bullshit that you ascribe to like being convinced of how great the economy is or how the unemployment rate is a genuine number? Who lends you your talking points that tries To vilify success and pull the race card for every perceived wrong known to mankind?

Keep sucking the cock of Soros. The kochs are to the right as Soros is to the left.

Your ignorance of Tea Party beliefs shines through...... Once again

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

So.. Are you black?

The point I made is obviously to complex for you.

If you're gonna play the sophisticate card, try to spell the word "too" right next time.

Since you never answered my question I assume it's the latter.

I usually don't dish spelling flames... but when I do, it's to self important, pompous twits like yourself.