Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Pac 12 Airline=Allegiant

2»

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

Any time you can sign the airline that is the only airline serving the Stockton airport, you do it.

Definitely on brand. Lol. Commissioner earning his keep.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

You sound poor if you fly Allegiant

A.) Absolutely.

B.) There's almost nothing I hate more than bullshit, time-consuming airport security theater. The vast majority of flights I've taken are west coast flights, so under three hours. I can get dropped off for free at a small airport 15 minutes from my house and be in the air a half hour later or I can spend over two hours driving to a different airport, a couple of hours waiting in a TSA line, spend a shitload per day for parking, and then a still have to spend the same couple of hours in the air. No flight is better enough than another that it's worth having to deal with Seatac.
    You sound poor for not getting TSA Pre-Check

I’m actually contemplating getting a lounge membership … is my hatred for people plus free pre-flight beer/food worth lighting some $$$ on fire
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,555 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

A.) Absolutely.

B.) There's almost nothing I hate more than bullshit, time-consuming airport security theater. The vast majority of flights I've taken are west coast flights, so under three hours. I can get dropped off for free at a small airport 15 minutes from my house and be in the air a half hour later or I can spend over two hours driving to a different airport, a couple of hours waiting in a TSA line, spend a shitload per day for parking, and then a still have to spend the same couple of hours in the air. No flight is better enough than another that it's worth having to deal with Seatac.

I’m actually contemplating getting a lounge membership … is my hatred for people plus free pre-flight beer/food worth lighting some $$$ on fire
    I think it's well established at this point that I'm a poor! Owning and adding onto a 100 year old moneypit house while having expensive hobbies will do that to you.

Funny thing is that since I have to have a TWIC card for work, I think TSA pre-check is included. I fly maybe once every two or three years, though, so I've never bothered to look into it. I'm one of those "it's the principle of the thing" guysm, though, so airport security bugs me even if I were to have a workaround. Small regional airports are still the way to go for me.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,863

Swaye said:

Tri-Cities to Reno or Medford to Sacramento? They’ve got you covered!

I can fly Allegiant from Redmond, OR to Vegas for the Pac 12 championship game!!

Classy AF.

Am I right @Logistics or am I right?
    Say hi to Bitchfork I'm sure he will be there to cheer on his Fighting STDs!
    I hope to drink some crystal light and vodka with @Pitchfork51 some day and call him a homo to his face.
    Ur the homo!
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

A.) Absolutely.

I think it's well established at this point that I'm a poor! Owning and adding onto a 100 year old moneypit house while having expensive hobbies will do that to you.

Funny thing is that since I have to have a TWIC card for work, I think TSA pre-check is included. I fly maybe once every two or three years, though, so I've never bothered to look into it. I'm one of those "it's the principle of the thing" guysm, though, so airport security bugs me even if I were to have a workaround. Small regional airports are still the way to go for me.
    No disagreement on small airports … I appreciate any location where you can simply walk in, walk through security, and onto a plane
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,236

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

A.) Absolutely.

Yep. Airport security is the biggest charade in town. Countless times I've been waiting in line and things get backed up so they allow folks to go through the regular metal detector to get the line moving again.