Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Titan Seahawk thread

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I thought the Hawks would lose this game but not in that fashion. This was a gigantic step back offensively from last week when everything was consistent. This was just classic big play or bust Seahawks street ball and it worked in the first half and didn't in the second. Even winning by 15, the Titans dominated the time of possession and it was only a matter of time before Seattle's shitty defense snapped and Henry broke loose.

DK is becoming a classic big WR diva. I called this last year after his tantrum against the Rams and I don't think it will end well. Might not be this year but it is coming soon.

They can bounce back but they looked like the same team they have been the last few years. Good but extremely flawed and won't get passed the 2nd round in the playoffs.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I thought the Hawks would lose this game but not in that fashion. This was a gigantic step back offensively from last week when everything was consistent. This was just classic big play or bust Seahawks street ball and it worked in the first half and didn't in the second. Even winning by 15, the Titans dominated the time of possession and it was only a matter of time before Seattle's shitty defense snapped and Henry broke loose.

DK is becoming a classic big WR diva. I called this last year after his tantrum against the Rams and I don't think it will end well. Might not be this year but it is coming soon.

They can bounce back but they looked like the same team they have been the last few years. Good but extremely flawed and won't get passed the 2nd round in the playoffs.

DK will be fine. I wouldn't want to be the CB who has to match up with him this Sunday.

Agree on everything else.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s strange how Lockett last year looked like he had lost a step and would become a possession type slot WR. This year he’s burning them deep and Metcalf hasn’t really gotten going yet.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

It’s strange how Lockett last year looked like he had lost a step and would become a possession type slot WR. This year he’s burning them deep and Metcalf hasn’t really gotten going yet.

He is amazing when he's 100% at the start of the year. Then he gets dinged up and slows down and isn't nearly as good.

If he can stay at this level the team can go far. But I doubt he can.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,696
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Teams blitz Russ and he goes over the top. They give him time and they matriculate down the field

Seeing this with a lot of offenses

The two deep deep safety defense is being exploited in college and pro ball

And run the damn ball in the 2nd half like Henry
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,387
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2021
    Arizona has the offense to put 40+ up on Seattle's crap defense. SF has the defense to keep games in the 20's and probably split. LA has McVay who has Pete's number, and they are probably just the better team. I think Seattle goes 3-3 in the division. Probably a 10-11 win team and first round playoff loss, as always. These are how Russ' remaining prime years look to play out.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Arizona has the offense to put 40+ up on Seattle's crap defense. SF has the defense to keep games in the 20's and probably split. LA has McVay who has Pete's number, and they are probably just the better team. I think Seattle goes 3-3 in the division. Probably a 10-11 win team and first round playoff loss, as always. These are how Russ' remaining prime years look to play out.

Prayingdog.gif
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,696
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Titans have scored on 6 straight possessions with 3 minutes left to take the lead on Buffalo

Derrick Henry