Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pups revenge

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Good to be back with you red-hand bastards

@Swaye
  • Options
    GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

What is it about sucking that brings the whole gang back together… this bored was built on hatred, depression, and self-loathing.

I feel at home.

It's almost time to resurrect myself.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What is it about sucking that brings the whole gang back together… this bored was built on hatred, depression, and self-loathing.

I feel at home.

It's almost time to resurrect myself.
    What's the point? When Arizona goes 0wen this year you will be spammed back into oblivion.

Imagine contemplating a comeback here after UW loses to Montana, just to watch your school lose their 13th+ game in a row, to the mighty 'Jacks, Jack.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Something off about this @puppylove_sugarsteel. 🤔 Feels like someone impersonating Pup. Last time he was here he had lost a few steps. Now he's vintage Pup?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2021

Tele? Only Springsteen...a rhythm guitar. But cool

Pup, you ignorant slut. The tele is the official lead guitar of cuntry music.

And in terms of rock, plenty of lead dudes have played them. Page still played a tele on Zep 1, for example.

I was too pour in college for 'Murican made guitars. Once I got a jerb, I've owned American Strats, Rickenbackers, Taylors, etc.
    I've played them all. Pup owns a 1934 d-18...pretty sure you haven't played one of those yellow belly...and no the tele is not "official" guitar of country...sure lots of artists have played the tele...but not a lead guitar. Boy do I love Rickenbackers...kudos there
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

And in terms of rock, plenty of lead dudes have played them. Page still played a tele on Zep 1, for example.

I was too pour in college for 'Murican made guitars. Once I got a jerb, I've owned American Strats, Rickenbackers, Taylors, etc.
    I've played them all. Pup owns a 1934 d-18...pretty sure you haven't played one of those yellow belly...and no the tele is not "official" guitar of country...sure lots of artists have played the tele...but not a lead guitar. Boy do I love Rickenbackers...kudos there
    Bull crap Pup. I didn’t say it was a rock lead guitar but it’s got the fucking twang which is what cuntry lead players want. Virtually all the great cuntry lead players played licks on telecasters.
  • Options

Bull crap Pup. I didn’t say it was a rock lead guitar but it’s got the fucking twang which is what cuntry lead players want. Virtually all the great cuntry lead players played licks on telecasters.
    Wrong...dobro's are cuntry music u ignorant sloot
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021

Wrong...dobro's are cuntry music u ignorant sloot
    I know your cuntry music collection is weak. Yella has ALL those records on pristine vinyl.

Ask Stalin. He’s seen em
  • Options
    I'm a 2-channel guy dipshit. Plinius, Supreme pre0-amp, Dac, Bryston stacks....you're not I'n Pup's league dude. Separate from $45k in home theater. Just.shut hole
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm a 2-channel guy dipshit. Plinius, Supreme pre0-amp, Dac, Bryston stacks....you're not I'n Pup's league dude. Separate from $45k in home theater. Just.shut hole

DACs are for fags.
  • Options

DACs are for fags.
    Shows how stupid u are..being u live on spotify. I can't waste anymore time with u Yellho. No more. Someone else step up please
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

DACs are for fags.
    Shows how stupid u are..being u live on spotify. I can't waste anymore time with u Yellho. No more. Someone else step up please
    Like I said digital is for fags. I run an analogue rig that would blow the doors off your shit.
  • Options
    U don't know what you're talking about. U know what a dac does?
  • Options
    Clean the crack out...rona meeting u at the red hen for a 2-,step and ball slap
  • Options
    Slap the nuts back...its only fair
  • Options
    Please something witty back...killing time untill kickoff
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

U don't know what you're talking about. U know what a dac does?

Yeah it’s what digital pours run with. You can’t hold my jock strap when it comes to hi fi you chump.