Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pm to Jen Cohen

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out fat ass

Comments

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,963 Founders Club
    Red Wolves representin
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,363
    That looks like pregame, we need more time to get our fans in there!!
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 761
    This has to be a lowest attendance record, right?
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
    Yesterday the AD was giving out free tickets to season ticket holders, and we've all seen the secondary market prices of $3, $4, etc etc.

Christ, the only other step after that is pay people to come watch the damn game.

The general public is/has spoken on Husky Football and sadly they are not interested.

Your asking Jen Cowen to come up with the equal of selling typewriters, encyclopedias, or my space accounts today and wondering why she's failing?????

This BDTW/Sub K bullshit narrative that it's all Cowen's Fault is just basic blaming the messenger not the message narrative.

The answer is to win win win, and Pete did that for 3 years, and still drew crap crowds, so we better find the next Dabo Sweeney, or in another generation or two, "The Greatest Setting" is going to be office/medical buildings and UW will be playing at Lumen or whatever other name the Hawks Stadium will be.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    godawgst said:

Yesterday the AD was giving out free tickets to season ticket holders, and we've all seen the secondary market prices of $3, $4, etc etc.

Christ, the only other step after that is pay people to come watch the damn game.

The general public is/has spoken on Husky Football and sadly they are not interested.

Your asking Jen Cowen to come up with the equal of selling typewriters, encyclopedias, or my space accounts today and wondering why she's failing?????

This BDTW/Sub K bullshit narrative that it's all Cowen's Fault is just basic blaming the messenger not the message narrative.

The answer is to win win win, and Pete did that for 3 years, and still drew crap crowds, so we better find the next Dabo Sweeney, or in another generation or two, "The Greatest Setting" is going to be office/medical buildings and UW will be playing at Lumen or whatever other name the Hawks Stadium will be.

Bad basketball hire, looks like a bad football hire, unprepared for NIL, didn’t question John Don hiring, etc.

I mean what does she do around here shill?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

Red Wolves representin

I am pretty sure that was a high school band in the upper right corner
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    edited September 2021
    Turns out that mail-in Mobile ticketing is giving the numbers a great bump! 58K…. LMAO, Sure Jen.