Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogs

They should all be thrown off the I5 bridge. They’re essentially the reason we are where we are now.

Comments

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,589 Founders Club
    Not worth the calories. They’re jumping off without any help like the rest of us
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,624 Founders Club

They should all be thrown off the I5 bridge. They’re essentially the reason we are where we are now.

If you drill down deeper, we will have to move this thread to the Tug
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854
    That’s how we got here sadly. Making excuses for recruiting misses, bad offense under pete, bad losses, not calling for John Don head after Utah and Tree last year etc.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,101 Founders Club

That’s how we got here sadly. Making excuses for recruiting misses, bad offense under pete, bad losses, not calling for John Don head after Utah and Tree last year etc.

Everyone is getting a decent helping of humble pie right now. I was hopeful admittedly, a little doogish but I thought it had the potential to be a mediocre year. I’m not sure anyone thought it would be this bad.
    Definitely not. Anyone who claims to have predicted this raging of a dumpster fire is full of shit.
    This team is 0-4 at home last year. Jimmy needed more time.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,715 Standard Supporter

If you drill down deeper, we will have to move this thread to the Tug
    Calls for genocide are acceptable there?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,624 Founders Club

Everyone is getting a decent helping of humble pie right now. I was hopeful admittedly, a little doogish but I thought it had the potential to be a mediocre year. I’m not sure anyone thought it would be this bad.
    I thought 10 wins was likely. I hate life and still dooged a little.

I’m still wearing my doog shirt today. If for no other reason then I like the dirty looks I get in sick ‘em bears rape country as well as the fighting sarks.

Whatever.
    I predicted 9 wins.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,856 Swaye's Wigwam

I thought 10 wins was likely. I hate life and still dooged a little.

I’m still wearing my doog shirt today. If for no other reason then I like the dirty looks I get in sick ‘em bears rape country as well as the fighting sarks.

Whatever.
    I predicted 9 wins.
    Doog
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,856 Swaye's Wigwam

I want to die

Up and down, not left to right.