Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,780 Founders Club
    He runs Andy Reid’s offense. Check out how great Bieniemy was in his stops at Colorado. He would be a great hire if you like USC sucking balls. I’m at a point that I finally realize the P12 needs USC, UW, UCLA and maybe ASU to stop fucking around and get their houses in order. Take shit as seriously as Oregon or just blow it all up. A Bieniemy hire would be another blow to west coast football and honestly the brand can’t take any more nut shots.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited September 2021

He runs Andy Reid’s offense. Check out how great Bieniemy was in his stops at Colorado. He would be a great hire if you like USC sucking balls. I’m at a point that I finally realize the P12 needs USC, UW, UCLA and maybe ASU to stop fucking around and get their houses in order. Take shit as seriously as Oregon or just blow it all up. A Bieniemy hire would be another blow to west coast football and honestly the brand can’t take any more nut shots.

This is rock bottom for USC, it can’t get worse for them. They have too many advantages to fall into the next Arizona.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

I agree Bieniemy probably shouldn't get much credit for the KC offense but he also shouldn't get much blame for the Colorado offense ten years ago. Embree was a dumpster fire from top to bottom.

Ultimately he would be a roll of the dice and USC should be able to do much better.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,151
    There is a reason Bieniemy hasn't gotten a HC offer at the NFL level after interviewing many times.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bohn fired him as an Assistant at CU but will hire him as the HC at USC?

Ok!!!
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,570
    HuskyJW said:

Ok!!!

ADs don’t hire and fire assistant coaches
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Ok!!!

LA Times says otherwise

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,570
    HuskyJW said:

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Ok!!!

LA Times says otherwise

That’s a stretch to say he “hired” him at CU. The guy he hired hired him, so I guess technically you could say he oversaw the hire. But ultimately coaching personnel decisions are made by the HC, with overall Direction dictated by the AD (ex. “You need to make some changes offensively this offseason and we need to see improvement this year” cc @jencohen)
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

I agree Bieniemy probably shouldn't get much credit for the KC offense but he also shouldn't get much blame for the Colorado offense ten years ago. Embree was a dumpster fire from top to bottom.

Ultimately he would be a roll of the dice and USC should be able to do much better.
    He would be a bad hire. Andy Reid is the offense and always has been.
    And they have a generational talent at the moment. I could see usc doing this though.