Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs. Arkansas State Game Thread

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SkipBoyd said:

Call me Mr. Negative but this team is a disaster. This game is equal to Lucy promising Charlie Brown she won’t pull the football away again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 2,117 times, shame on me.

Yeah I still don't feel any confidence for Cal
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,566
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I like a lot of the players on the team but have no confidence in the coaching staff or the AD so i hope for a poor season and pathetic game attendance ~ enough to absolutely force a change... a weird feeling to hate the staff enough to want to see the team lose, but that is where I am at.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SkipBoyd said:

Call me Mr. Negative but this team is a disaster. This game is equal to Lucy promising Charlie Brown she won’t pull the football away again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 2,117 times, shame on me.

Dude, you don’t have to preface with the negative comment. 81% negadawgs here. Plus this isn’t doogman.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    As soon as I saw it was 21-0, there was a mix of relief, and then the thought that they might go .500, ensuring Jimmy will be here through at least 2023
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SkipBoyd said:

SkipBoyd said:

Dude, you don’t have to preface with the negative comment. 81% negadawgs here. Plus this isn’t doogman.
    How DARE you gender me!
    You feel better if I rewrite it to say fag instead of dude? Or she/her?
  • Options
    SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SkipBoyd said:

SkipBoyd said:

How DARE you gender me!
    Actually, yes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SkipBoyd said:

SkipBoyd said:

SkipBoyd said:

How DARE you gender me!
    Actually, yes.
    You want all of those, don’t you?
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,250
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SkipBoyd said:

SkipBoyd said:

How DARE you gender me!
    Shim?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,543
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I had company so did not watch but just got done doing a speed watch - they ran the same damn plays they did the first two games, but against a crappy team. Maybe added a few plays that would have beat Montana but not Michigan.

Was not pleased - the 3rd Q was awful. Not Bitchfork ASU sucked, bitchfork ASU will probably suck tonight. Wazzou sucks, Colorado Sucks, last I looked Utah sucks - The PAC12 is the ducks for the taking.

We suck and scored 52 but should have had more.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Everyone who thinks Newton is good and McGrew sucks can fuck off. McGrew has always made plays. Can actually make quick cuts. @PostGameOrangeSlices

I always thought McGrew was solid and should have a role. Just thought Newton would be a bowling ball bell cow. Not a stiff who goes down when touched.
    Newton has regressed significantly. He used to run like a retard but atleast he was a powerful and angry retard.
    ???
    Board motto “powerful and angry retards” ???
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Smalls is bad. Low effort, shitty motor.

slow af
    Could be slow. He definitely plays slow. I think it’s mostly effort and having never been coached. That said, he really isn’t a freak athlete either so I’m not sure what he actually has.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club

I’m starting the second half with a Corona refresca flavorful tropical cocktail. Passion fruit lime. In honor of our gay ass football program

You need a Zima with some lube.
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Morris played better today I guess.

But holy shit, his arm angle throwing the ball is going to lead to a ton of picks. So many tipped balls. So many ducks.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Smalls is bad. Low effort, shitty motor.

slow af
    Could be slow. He definitely plays slow. I think it’s mostly effort and having never been coached. That said, he really isn’t a freak athlete either so I’m not sure what he actually has.
    He has (had) the fortune of being bigger and faster than other kids when he was 15 years old and was given that 5 star rating. He probably peaked physically at that time. He was not dominant in his later high school years and was super unimpressive in his senior year camps.

It is what it is
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Sunday has a horrible stutter step

He's always done everything a weird way. But he's pretty good actually.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Savvy’s a freshman. He flashed early in the game. He could suck or he could be good. EWIWBI.

He will need to have a come to Jesus moment. He doesn’t play hard.
    90% of the time he just runs directly into the OT and gets funnelled one way or the other. He still has zero moves.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

I had company so did not watch but just got done doing a speed watch - they ran the same damn plays they did the first two games, but against a crappy team. Maybe added a few plays that would have beat Montana but not Michigan.

Was not pleased - the 3rd Q was awful. Not Bitchfork ASU sucked, bitchfork ASU will probably suck tonight. Wazzou sucks, Colorado Sucks, last I looked Utah sucks - The PAC12 is the ducks for the taking.

We suck and scored 52 but should have had more.

We just did not run anything remotely similar to what we had been running.