Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

@WestCoastCFB picks Arkansas State over UW

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,192
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The only way UW can win is to control clock. Tough to do when you can't run. If they get down by 10+ it's over because they can't score fast (or at all).

Ideal scenario is Ark State receives the opening kickoff and marches down for an easy TD. A UW 3 and out and the team folds like a deck of cards.

The UW offense will be better tomorrow than people expect. They will definitely score at least 20 and probably 30.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,465
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The only way UW can win is to control clock. Tough to do when you can't run. If they get down by 10+ it's over because they can't score fast (or at all).

Ideal scenario is Ark State receives the opening kickoff and marches down for an easy TD. A UW 3 and out and the team folds like a deck of cards.

The UW offense will be better tomorrow than people expect. They will definitely score at least 20 and probably 30.
    I expected UW to put 60 on Montana and 60 on Michigan. My expectations don't change, and I will be disappointed if we don't score 60 on ASU