Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wanted - Entry Level Employees $19/hr

Quasi Prestigious Athletic Department seeks warm bodies to fill in for absentee football coaching staff.

Great opportunity to grow future resume skills

Hiring IMMEDIATELY

Job requirements:
Good social media posting
Energetic & hands on attitude
Good organizational skills
Ability to work independently

Good to Have:
Boaters License
Fuckboi Dodge Charger

Benefits:
Learn how to navigate 2021 football with a 1997 mindset
Great Pay - plus your boss has a nice rack, even if she’s carrying an extra 25
Flexible schedule - work when you want to, even if we’re not meeting deadlines
Prospect for career growth in management, specifically in a non-football career
Convenient central location in Montlake

Are your ready to take the next step in your career, please contact Jordan Reffett or reply to this advertisement with your availability, contact information and latest resume

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    LB_33 said:

Quasi Prestigious Athletic Department seeks warm bodies to fill in for absentee football coaching staff.

Hiring IMMEDIATELY

Job requirements:

Good to Have:
    Boaters License
    Fuckboi Dodge Charger

Benefits:

Are your ready to take the next step in your career, please contact Jordan Reffett or reply to this advertisement with your availability, contact information and latest resume

I’m well known for loving me some cushion for the pushin ‘round here. But I never go reverse fish story on my whaling expeditions.

You shouldn’t either.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,823 Founders Club
    This job sounds perfect! Jimmy says they are brick layers at THE GREATEST SETTING and I have seventeen years of can stacking experience. Where do I show my resume Vaxx card?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,624 Founders Club

This job sounds perfect! Jimmy says they are brick layers at THE GREATEST SETTING and I have seventeen years of can stacking experience. Where do I show my resume Vaxx card?

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,856 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

LB_33 said:

Hiring IMMEDIATELY

Job requirements:

Good to Have:
    Boaters License
    Fuckboi Dodge Charger

Benefits:

I’m well known for loving me some cushion for the pushin ‘round here. But I never go reverse fish story on my whaling expeditions.

You shouldn’t either.
    Hurtful.