Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW officially announces they are boycotting Saturday's game

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Lol we're even fucking up depth chart releases now

Jimmy is running a well oiled machine…

What a fucking joke… can barely type a joke about the pitiful state of the program now
    I've been repeating myself ad nauseum these last few days, and I have not shut up about how fucked this program is. But I still don't feel like I've even come close to articulating or truly capturing just how colossal of a fuck-up this entire thing has been.

The decline of Rick into the Gilby and Willingham years were a slow boil that took time to finally crest the pot. Most of us had time to fully process and understand what was happening. But holy shit the speed with which this current plunge has unfolded is giving us whiplash that we've never experienced. I think I'm still in a state of shock as I come to grips with this new hell.
    I’m thankful Helfrich at least gave us until year 3, to realize we might eventually be fucked.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,823 Founders Club

What a fucking joke… can barely type a joke about the pitiful state of the program now
    I've been repeating myself ad nauseum these last few days, and I have not shut up about how fucked this program is. But I still don't feel like I've even come close to articulating or truly capturing just how colossal of a fuck-up this entire thing has been.

The decline of Rick into the Gilby and Willingham years were a slow boil that took time to finally crest the pot. Most of us had time to fully process and understand what was happening. But holy shit the speed with which this current plunge has unfolded is giving us whiplash that we've never experienced. I think I'm still in a state of shock as I come to grips with this new hell.
    Well said
    edited September 2021
    This is becoming a sitcom. Like if Coach replaced Craig T Nelson with Tom Green
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    I'm boycotting the game too
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,609

I’m thankful Helfrich at least gave us until year 3, to realize we might eventually be fucked.
    It was clear year 1 under helf that once Marcus was gone it was done
    ntxduck said:

It was clear year 1 under helf that once Marcus was gone it was done
    I think most thought he was going to be more Bellotti than 80’s Rich Brooks
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,546 Swaye's Wigwam

I feel I’m in the same boat as you. I can’t articulate just how bad of job Lake is doing. I think the culture is rotten.

“Competition” is good, but when you have Cam Williams, Asa Turner, Julius Irvin, Dom Hampton, Alex Cook, and Kam Fab all as your starting safeties at some point, you don’t have a fierce battle at safety, you have a bunch of unhappy players that aren’t going to give it their all because they have all been jerked around.

Where is the development? How did Cam Williams go from starting his first game and Lake raving about him to being whatever the hell he is now? Why in the fuck did Asa Turner get away with being such a pussy and avoiding contact last year? There supposedly is great competition at safety. When you have five safeties, you really have none.

Not playing McGrew at RB is the type of stuff that kills the culture. I don’t love McGrew myself, but he’s always been better than what Newton and Davis have shown these last two games.

Lake is saying the culture is fine, but he will get blasted by guys at those positions as soon as he gets fired. I’m certain of it.
    Never mind the receivers who transferred out.