Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Go to a Michigan game if you can

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
Their season ticket base is 80,000 w/ 19,000 of them students

50 minutes b4 kick off there were more people in their seats than we have at kickoff minus Oregon/WSU/SC. 25 minutes b4 kick off it was full. Yelled every down, pom poms waving, Sang Hail to the Victors, stayed thru half, stayed till end (same with Student Section). Just a incredible experience. If you like CFB and can swing it, do so. You won't be disappointed.

From a fanbase, gameday experience the difference between UW and them is Solar Systems apart. Forget JV/Varisty, it is the talent difference between Brady New England Patriots and any High School team you choose.

At one point, I thought Jen should have enough notes to right a book, but then I thought what's the point. It would be like taking over myspace or yahoo today after seeing how Facebook or Google work.

When their fans come out here they will get two laughs.

First when they see their school pulls a Nebraska 2011 and has 25,000 to 30,000 people in the stadium

Second after they see what UW AD and fanbase calls "showing out" for the game.

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

50 minutes b4 kick off there were more people in their seats than we have at kickoff minus Oregon/WSU/SC. 25 minutes b4 kick off it was full. Yelled every down, pom poms waving, Sang Hail to the Victors, stayed thru half, stayed till end (same with Student Section). Just a incredible experience. If you like CFB and can swing it, do so. You won't be disappointed.

From a fanbase, gameday experience the difference between UW and them is Solar Systems apart. Forget JV/Varisty, it is the talent difference between Brady New England Patriots and any High School team you choose.

At one point, I thought Jen should have enough notes to right a book, but then I thought what's the point. It would be like taking over myspace or yahoo today after seeing how Facebook or Google work.

First when they see their school pulls a Nebraska 2011 and has 25,000 to 30,000 people in the stadium

Reminded me a lot of how Bama showed up to the Peach Bowl

Would've stood and gave them a standing ovation but I left early
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,619 Founders Club
    godawgst said:

Opposing schools used to always say this about Husky Stadium. That was before UW transitioned, so to speak.