Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    This isn't even a "rank em low after a bad loss" kind of power ranking. We are legitimately the 11th best team in the conference (Arizona is that fucking bad). It's fucking hopeless.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,365 Founders Club

This isn't even a "rank em low after a bad loss" kind of power ranking. We are legitimately the 11th best team in the conference (Arizona is that fucking bad). It's fucking hopeless.

Hope AZ isn't on the schedule this year (I'm too lazy to look), because it's our only chance at a win.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Hope AZ isn't on the schedule this year (I'm too lazy to look), because it's our only chance at a win.
    Friday night game….FS1 I think

Fuck me for knowing that
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    HuskyJW said:

Swaye said:

Friday night game….FS1 I think

Fuck me for knowing that
    Yeah fuck you