Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Love this quote by Jimmy Lake

DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
“I’ve been doing this for a while,” Lake said, “and I think guys want to be disciplined. They want to work hard. They don’t want to walk out of a practice feeling like they didn’t get anything done. So if it felt like an amusement park and fun and games out here and no one broke a sweat, that day might feel good, but they’re not going to feel good the next day — and they’re not going to feel good when they go 7-7 or 8-4."

Boom! I love it. I know it doesn't necessarily mean shit, but these guys aren't fucking around. They don't want to win 7 games and claim it should have been 9. And you could take the quote in general germs, but me thinks Lake was taking a shot at Sark with his amusement park comment.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I'm loving that the new coaches and players are just repeating what us losers in our mom 'a basement with a boner in our sweatpants have been saying.

I always bring these quotes up to my Sark supporters. In 2009 these quotes meant something now they brush it off.

Players will speak of the differences but this time they are flat giving Sark the middle finger.

I can't wait for UW to plunger rape him in 2015.