Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comparing Willingham to Lake

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,597 Founders Club
Willingworm inherited the 1-10 team. That got him some slack. Fake was part of the regime and inherited an underachieving 8-5 squad. Logical people can see the difference. Woke whiney fags can't though.

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2021
    Lake doesn't "get more time". He came into a fairly good situation and fucked up beyond all recognition
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    I have no idea what point you're trying to make. That Lake is worse than Willingham? Both suck so I'm not sure where you're going with this woke obsession or if it's just your flavor of Tourettes.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,556 Swaye's Wigwam

I have no idea what point you're trying to make. That Lake is worse than Willingham? Both suck so I'm not sure where you're going with this woke obsession or if it's just your flavor of Tourettes.

Social change bothers him.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Gilby actually had a good background as a HC
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,062
    edited September 2021
    Willingham took Stanford to the Rose Bowl. He should have stayed there.

He was in over his head at ND and UW, but even more so at ND.

Gilby had destroyed UW football before he got there and Ty had made his money already and wasn’t up to doing the work to bring it back…nor was he really capable of getting it done in the first place.

Jimmy is his own hype man, and might be worse in-game coach than Ty. He’s Sark without a clue on offense.

And Sark is just Lane Light with an alcohol problem. Jimmy’s biggest problem is that he doesn’t think he has one. Kind of like an alcoholic.

I don’t care if this helps or not
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,098 Founders Club
    Donate to HCH. It’s the least woke, whiny fag thing a man can do these days.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,968
    edited September 2021
    Mad_Son said:

Willingworm inherited the 1-10 team. That got him some slack. Fake was part of the regime and inherited an underachieving 8-5 squad. Logical people can see the difference. Woke whiney fags can't though.

Fuck off with the woke narrative. Making this anything other than performance in the situation is an irrelevant distraction which will only convince people this if about race, when it absolutely isn't.
    It won't matter if it is or isn't about race, the fact that it's even being discussed shows that it's already about race. Lake will most likely be given a longer leash in part because of his race. Like it or not, it's true. And when he gets canned, and he will be canned, there will still be some people who say it had something to do with race. Oh yeah, you guys will have the reputation, warranted or not, that a black head-coaches just aren't welcome at UW.

I see some kind of Harry Edwards, BLM shakedown in your very near future, and you'll pay it, just to show that you're not really a bunch of racists.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Gilby actually had a good background as a HC

What??