Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Worse coaching staff in the conference

13»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

I'd even take Helton's staff over Jimmy because at least they recruit.

Did you forget a question mark or don't understand the difference between worse and worst? What's more sad, is you don't undestand that it's the progressive worldview you hold which is responsible for the debacle that is men's athletics at the University of Woketard.
    Dumb shit like this makes it really easy for the AD to dismiss their legitimate criticism as just nonsense coming from senile cranks.
    Sorry the truth rubs your vagina the wrong way and fuck you cunt
    Embarrassing
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

I'd even take Helton's staff over Jimmy because at least they recruit.

Did you forget a question mark or don't understand the difference between worse and worst? What's more sad, is you don't undestand that it's the progressive worldview you hold which is responsible for the debacle that is men's athletics at the University of Woketard.
    Dumb shit like this makes it really easy for the AD to dismiss their legitimate criticism as just nonsense coming from senile cranks.
    I don’t even care about the UW AD, but it’s the opposite of TDS. Consumed by everything “woke.”

Saying Cauchi or whatever the fuck her name is won’t have the balls to fire Cohen is fair. I agree that there is a very small chance she fires a woman in a power position or that she really even cares enough about the football team (men’s basketball team to a lesser extent) to be proactive and do what’s best for the University.

Wokeness has nothing to do with Jimmy being in over his head, hiring John Donovan, the OL regressing, and a bunch of overhyped 4* recruits that suck and haven’t developed.
    No, it does not. It has a part of the process to come, though, when it takes too long to dump Lake. Why do you think Ty got a fourth year?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

Jimmy and his merry band of retards are terrible at everything. Recruiting. Terrible. Staff decisions. Terrible. Game day planning. Terrible. Adjustments. Terrible. They fucking suck. Fire them all into the sun.

If you think Ana Marie Cauce is even slightly disappointed, you're fooling yourself. She would prefer a team of 100 Meagan Rapino's on the turf.
    I’m not sure if you mean 100 woke 115 lb women, but Megan Rapinoe is still one of the best in her sport. In that regard there isn’t a single Megan Rapinoe on this roster.
    I don't give a fuck how good she is at "her" sport. She's a fucking cancer to a team. Moreover, there's talent on this team.
    This explains why they won the last World Cup, rather easily, 34-17?
    Tokyo Olympics?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2021

Owens tried to run the wishbone one year because Texas did

Fucking shit show

Always got pushed around. No shot. Was just an opponent on national TV for someone good

Michigan doesn't suck even though we say everyone sucks. A good team that Oregon would beat by two touchdowns.

There was a way to crack them last night and make them fold but our shrivel dicks folded first

Physically we matched up. That goal line stand proved it

Nothing says physically matching up than giving up 350 yards rushing to a team that had a QB that could not throw a football.

Michigan told them what play they were gonna run and still gained 10 yards a pop.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No defense has ever been worn out by a shitty offense hot take
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Watch penn st and Wisconsin game to see what a good defense does with no support.

Spoiler alert…. They don’t get tricked by a team that’s one dimensional.
  • Options
    LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Watch penn st and Wisconsin game to see what a good defense does with no support.

Spoiler alert…. They don’t get tricked by a team that’s one dimensional.
    When you play Navy or Georgia Tech/Nebraska back in the day it was one thing as the option would fuck with you if you weren’t ready or disciplined.

It’s totally another when you’re playing a team that wants to throw the ball but they can’t, and just run simple high school running plays out of the I or even the gun.

Jimmy has no balls. Gerg and Don Jon, Huffs Muff, Malloe, anyone. This coaching staff has the fortitude of a tumbleweed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you take it to the conclusion its the Board of Regents fault and they are picked by the governor

I blame Inslee