Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The misery that is Husky Football

You better hope we win as few games as possible to facilitate low attendance and the eventuality of shitcanning Jimmy. I feel 2 wins or less will do it, 3 will be borderline.

Otherwise we’re stuck with this fraud another year, and could truly go winless next year.

Such is life of the miserable Husky football fan. We’ve had two great coaches quit on our program. Not sure they’ll ever be truly dominant in my lifetim at this rate with all this power hungry women in charge in the pussified PNW. A dyke for a prez and a overconfident woman with inferiority complex in charge of athletics. What a great recipe for our football team!

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I see o&twelve again
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam

You better hope we win as few games as possible to facilitate low attendance and the eventuality of shitcanning Jimmy. I feel 2 wins or less will do it, 3 will be borderline.

Otherwise we’re stuck with this fraud another year, and could truly go winless next year.

Such is life of the miserable Husky football fan. We’ve had two great coaches quit on our program. Not sure they’ll ever be truly dominant in my lifetim at this rate with all this power hungry women in charge in the pussified PNW. A dyke for a prez and a overconfident woman with inferiority complex in charge of athletics. What a great recipe for our football team!

Fuck me. I never thought of that
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 810
    FireCohen said:

I see o&twelve again

We won’t have the good fortune of owen. 4-8 but we’re tied with eventual national champions Oregon early in the third. Progress. Extensions all around.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

I see o&twelve again

We won’t have the good fortune of owen. 4-8 but we’re tied with eventual national champions Oregon early in the third. Progress. Extensions all around.
    We can’t beat MONTANA… what makes you think we can beat a pac-12 team?
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 810
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

I see o&twelve again

We can’t beat MONTANA… what makes you think we can beat a pac-12 team?
    I don’t actually think we can. I just know that we never actually get what we want.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    Just preparing for the gayme. Anyone know the best way to hang themselves from handle inside a 97 Ford Fiesta? I just want the post game to be quick and efficient, but also to die with an erection.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    We won't go winless. The fear as always is being Cal with Jimmy/Jen promising "next year" for eternity.