Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck off Petersen and Cohen

13»

Comments

• TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 545
    Swaye said:

I'm happy for Oregon. They give a shit about football and we don't. I don't hate Oregon, or despise their success. I hate us, and our lack of success. We have no desire to actually be winners and it shows.

The only solice that I find in the Ducks success is they prove the model works.

Above average coaching hires at key positions + excellent recruiting = Big Program Wins.

They haven't won a national championship but if they make it to the play offs this year they have already bested all the UW Peterson era.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Congrats to quooks I hope they prison pork us on November 6, so that titscohen grows a pair and decided to fire Jimmy and quit her job
  • TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 545
    edited September 2021
    Just wait until we fire Helton and we get back in the game. University of Socal Cheaters Trojans.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,717

The Oregon QB is better than I was giving him credit for. He just looked slow to process and react against Fresno. He doesn't look like Tom Brady today but he's obviously doing well

He's good with a lead but if he has to drop back and throw passes down 14 points, he'll probably suck again.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Florida State deserves blame for hiring Taggart away. Crisco is here fo a while because it’s a shit conference and he can have a Clemson like program with hype and no negative media narrative.
    Oregon has players that look like they live and die for football. This was the downside of the OKG shit. We? have guys who when the shit gets tough they can say oh well at least I’ll be able to sell stocks or insurance in five years. But yeah, fuck off Pete and Cohen

Oregon beat Florida State twice

I heard from my Oregon sources that Brown sucks at QB.

Disagree

He didn’t make mistakes which is huge. But his upside is limited, as he can’t stretch a defense. He’s a good quarterback when you factor in his running.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree

He didn’t make mistakes which is huge. But his upside is limited, as he can’t stretch a defense. He’s a good quarterback when you factor in his running.
    The fuck did you just say?

Hey everyone, get a load of this retard. He thinks quarterbacks are allowed to run in football! Fucking idiot.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited September 2021

Just wait until we fire Helton and we get back in the game. University of Socal Cheaters Trojans.

The problem hasn’t been your players. It’s been your coaching hires over most of the last 30 years (except Pete Carroll).

LOL@stealing Sark from UW. Everybody but USC knew that Sark was boozing and banging waitresses while at UW.

When he was fired for being a sot at USC, the Twitter exchange between NFL pros Shaq Thompson and Danny Shelton was classic. Words to the effect like some things never change (referring to Sark, their college coach, and his drinking).

Disagree

Hey everyone, get a load of this retard. He thinks quarterbacks are allowed to run in football! Fucking idiot.
    He’s a below average passer and an above average runner.

But I see you’re still a bit salty
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Disagree

He’s sarcastically mocking our QB recruiting I think.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,932 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I'm happy for Oregon. They give a shit about football and we don't. I don't hate Oregon, or despise their success. I hate us, and our lack of success. We have no desire to actually be winners and it shows.

This. Mrs Nacho has been quite mad at me over the last 2 weekends because I keep supporting a loser program despite intellectually knowing there isn’t a commitment to excellence.
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club

We? have guys who when the shit gets tough they can say oh well at least I’ll be able to sell stocks or insurance in five years. But yeah, fuck off Pete and Cohen

When Browning graduated, someone at work asked me what was next for him. I said, "He'll probably open up a mortgage brokerage in Bellevue and voice steakhouse commercials."

Still waiting for the prophecy to be fulfilled.