Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden to require private companies to vaccinate...

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

When they kick at your front door
    How you gonna come?
    With your hands on your head
    Or on the trigger of your gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcW8VNwYvL0

The Clash would require proof of vaccine today
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,081
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

alumni94 said:

When they kick at your front door
    How you gonna come?
    With your hands on your head
    Or on the trigger of your gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcW8VNwYvL0

The Clash would require proof of vaccine today
    So would Rage.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Srs question for our lawyerly types (not HH), is it even legal for a President to try to enforce a medical procedure on a civilian? I mean a court of law said the military cannot enforce vaccinations on Soldiers. I'm thinking Biden can go fuck himself here, legally, and otherwise.

America’s Frontline Doctors has like 20 form letters for different religions. Just pick one and dare them to call you on it. That’s my plan anyway. 🤞
    I'm not sure that I'm willing to let the people that are driving these know my faith (even if it's a protected status).
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    alumni94 said:

Swaye said:

Srs question for our lawyerly types (not HH), is it even legal for a President to try to enforce a medical procedure on a civilian? I mean a court of law said the military cannot enforce vaccinations on Soldiers. I'm thinking Biden can go fuck himself here, legally, and otherwise.

America’s Frontline Doctors has like 20 form letters for different religions. Just pick one and dare them to call you on it. That’s my plan anyway. 🤞
    I'm not sure that I'm willing to let the people that are driving these know my faith (even if it's a protected status).
    Why not? They only turned over the location of the American Christians in Afghanistan to a murderous, barbarous group of radical muslims with a history of killing the same.

They wouldn't do that here....

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

alumni94 said:

Swaye said:

Why not? They only turned over the location of the American Christians in Afghanistan to a murderous, barbarous group of radical muslims with a history of killing the same.

They wouldn't do that here....

They have also tied Christians to "right wing radicals" calling them terrorist and racist.