Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

keep Cook as a DB or back to WR?

or just say fuck it, we don't need 5 WRs because our starter can't get them the ball anyways

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    The fact we lost 4 to the portal….and 4 to injury and they still didn’t move him.

I think speaks for itself
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    John Ross played CB and ASJ played DE and Shaq played RB

Coaches need to find ways to put the best players on the field for each position group. Wouldn't be surprised to see some of our TEs play WR this week unless Bynum or Odunze are back
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,421 Swaye's Wigwam
    Odunze separated his should he won't be back yet imo
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Odunze separated his should he won't be back yet imo

A one-armed Odunze would be our #1 WR right now
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited September 2021

Why the fuck did we need WR’s against Montana. Should have played 3 tight ends ala Stanford and let Dick go wild. I’m still not understanding the offensive importance of Lake and Donovan.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Why the fuck did we need WR’s against Montana. Should have played 3 tight ends ala Stanford and let Dick go wild. I’m still not understanding the offensive importance of Lake and Donovan.

3 TE’s doesn’t help you run better and is archaic thinking. Those TE’s aren’t good enough blockers either.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

3 TE’s doesn’t help you run better and is archaic thinking. Those TE’s aren’t good enough blockers either.
    It’s Montana
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

It’s Montana
    And we lost
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    @sonics1993 update on Tuli? Training staff were checking his knee when he went down
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,483

It’s Montana
    We shouldn’t need to line up 3 TE’s but point taken. Yes, UW should be able to dominate Montana up front. Kent Baer shouldn’t be shutting us down.
    Kent Baer... JFC.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,617 Founders Club
    digits said:

It’s Montana
    We shouldn’t need to line up 3 TE’s but point taken. Yes, UW should be able to dominate Montana up front. Kent Baer shouldn’t be shutting us down.
    Kent Baer... JFC.
    When I was writing Bow Down to Willingham, Kent Baer was DC at San Jose State. I contacted their athletic department, and they got back to me with something very close to "Coach Baer said to tell you that he appreciates your offer to discuss his time at UW, but feels it is best to focus on the future. He wishes you good luck with your project."
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Cook was practicing at WR this week. Don't know if it's for emergency or whether he will be in the game plan.

Gosh we are fucked if the best wr option we have is a safety