Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,170
    If you fucking did something at halftime, you would be sleeping like a fucking baby now. Its entirely on you. JFC
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,131
    I listened to some of his press conference. Reminded me a lot of Tyrone's post game pressers. Seemed distant and disinterested. "No, we aren't going to change anything. We just need to play better."
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    I had a grandma in battle ground come up to me, wearing duck gear, complimenting me about my husky shit (I don't hide like ducks, cuogs, and Seahawks fans do after a bad loss) and say her dad played for the 1944 (I think? Drunk) UW rose bowl team. Says she knows Molden too.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam

I listened to some of his press conference. Reminded me a lot of Tyrone's post game pressers. Seemed distant and disinterested. "No, we aren't going to change anything. We just need to play better."

He needs to admit he was wrong, recognize there are massive problems, take responsibility, and implement solutions.

If he can't do those 4 things, he needs to be fired
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021

haie said:

I had a grandma in battle ground come up to me, wearing duck gear, complimenting me about my husky shit (I don't hide like ducks, cuogs, and Seahawks fans do after a bad loss) and say her dad played for the 1944 (I think? Drunk) UW rose bowl team. Says she knows Molden too.

You can always wear your UW row boat shirt with pride. We’ll never fuck that up.
    lol I think I've had one quook retard (fat, bald, fluff career of course) ask about my Boys in the Boat shirt and walk away ashamed. That college has accomplished fucking nothing in their entire history.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,421 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021

He needs to admit he was wrong, recognize there are massive problems, take responsibility, and implement solutions.

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,776 Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

Just put a brushin on and a smile and move the fuck on.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,854 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

You can always wear your UW row boat shirt with pride. We’ll never fuck that up.
    Is this you yella?

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,097 Founders Club

haie said:

Is this you yella?

You already know I hate that shirt.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,482 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

No one talks shit on my Rugby polo but for entirely different reasons I assume.
  • LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323

haie said:

Most people avoid talking to dudes without pants on in public.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Eh, he said exactly what I would expect 98% of coaches to say after a humiliating loss. Maybe the Leaches of the world with Tourettes would start wildly bashing every aspect of their team and promise big changes.

The presser has never mattered, and it never will.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

Eh, he said exactly what I would expect 98% of coaches to say after a humiliating loss. Maybe the Leaches of the world with Tourettes would start wildly bashing every aspect of their team and promise big changes.

The presser has never mattered, and it never will.
    Leach was in mid season form Saturday after Hail State came back from 20 down in the 4th quarter

There was something a little different about his tone than I'm used to. It wasn't so full of disgust and sarcasm. He was unhappy with the team through 3 quarters and wanted to express it, but didn't twist the knife the way he used to. Leach has gone southern classy, it seems.

He said something that gave me a brief, doogish sense of optimism. He said (paraphrased) "we saw how bad we can play." Is that a useful learning g experience? A launch pad for a giant turnaround?

UW wins a big moral victory at Michigan.
    Cook it. Take the dwags and the points. Lead pipe cinch.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited September 2021
    I’d rather hear what Leach really thinks . . . (his locker room rant to the team).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uZaOFTp5_C8

BTW: This rant came after Texas Tech beat Baylor.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,097 Founders Club

haie said:

How many rugby natties we got?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,899 Standard Supporter

haie said:

Give it time. UW is Woke AF.

They just proved it.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,482 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

How many rugby natties we got?
    Won the Varsity cup in 2014.

TLDR it's a big deal but still 2nd tier.