Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A football program isn't built overnight

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I don't think this is anywhere close to a rebuild. Not sure it is a scaled, built, and great program though

It's a program where a great coach would win 11 games this year. Rather easily

There is something going on there and has been since they started not caring in 2019. Jimmy was hired to keep it going and fix the issues that had cropped up as Pete lost interest.

He apparently thought things were fine.

UW needs a great coach or don't even bother. The transition needs to start now. Jimmy was handed the keys and cashed the car. Because of how he was hired he gets less time not more. Way less IMO

AGREE
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,097 Founders Club

I don't think this is anywhere close to a rebuild. Not sure it is a scaled, built, and great program though

It's a program where a great coach would win 11 games this year. Rather easily

There is something going on there and has been since they started not caring in 2019. Jimmy was hired to keep it going and fix the issues that had cropped up as Pete lost interest.

He apparently thought things were fine.

UW needs a great coach or don't even bother. The transition needs to start now. Jimmy was handed the keys and cashed the car. Because of how he was hired he gets less time not more. Way less IMO

If Jimmy wins 11 games this year I will give him a second chance. Take all the screen shots you need.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,421 Swaye's Wigwam
    The bizarre thing is that even if Jimmy is all sizzle... we didn't even get the sizzle. Fallen apart after half a season. He should have been able to get things amped up for a quick NY6 win before failing this hard
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,368
    If he is going to fail, I would rather it be right now then to get my Doog heart stomped later down the road..He doesn't need mor tim