Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Bored of Investors has voted....

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Sig pics, schmig pics - who cares

My only comment is on the word investor, doesn't that mean they expect a return on their money?

Board of phucktards sounds better

You sound like the kinda guy who treated his friends to a pitcher of "UW Beer" at the Dutchess back in the day

After spinning your fav Cheap Trick tune on the jukebox, you bitched and moaned when you found out it was just Milwaukee's Beast. Fyi, that's the reason it was $3 you cheap barstard

I can't believe how so many "UW" fans make Harv sound right.

<<<<Rant Over>>>>>

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

My only comment is on the word investor, doesn't that mean they expect a return on their money?

You sound like the kinda guy who treated his friends to a pitcher of "UW Beer" at the Dutchess back in the day

After spinning your fav Cheap Trick tune on the jukebox, you bitched and moaned when you found out it was just Milwaukee's Beast. Fyi, that's the reason it was $3 you cheap barstard

<<<<Rant Over>>>>>

Die of Cirrhosis already.

Oh, and LEAVE!
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

I agree with the Unfrozen Caveman BTW, despite his defamation of the Duchess. Why do you hate Sonny Sixkiller?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

<<<<Rant Over>>>>>

The Duchess sucks. More proof that Husky fans will throw their money at anything.

See y'all there tonight.

#WOOF
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Forgive my spelling you futt-fucker

The Blue Moon (1934), the Duchess (1934), and the Knarr on The Ave (1935) are the oldest taverns in the University of Washington area

Anyone know why?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Board of philanthropists sounds better

dividend check is in the mail

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,589 Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Board of philanthropists sounds better

dividend check is in the mail

Can't wait to reinvest that $0.01
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    I had never heard of the Duchess, always went to Blue Moon and College Inn. Is there a reason they're the 3 oldest? Their names have enough in common to have something to do with it.
  • BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499

Forgive my spelling you futt-fucker

The Blue Moon (1934), the Duchess (1934), and the Knarr on The Ave (1935) are the oldest taverns in the University of Washington area

Anyone know why?

"Quit living in the past"
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Yeah, if you don't like sig pics and you're too lazy to block them, you're probably too fucking lazy to get a match and a can of gasoline and do what you know you need to do.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

When we're throwing down, they call me Sonny Casekiller. amiright bros?

Bro, I'd advise getting some hekp soon
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Bro, I'd advise getting some hekp soon
    Damn straight bradda, we're outta brews and ways too blastard to drive. You help us out n make a run?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,589 Swaye's Wigwam

Bro do u have permission to post pics of CirrhosisDawg's recycling?

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Bro do u have permission to post pics of CirrhosisDawg's recycling?

It's a circle, you see.

BRB, TU
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    I can't believe this thread delivered, was 4 pages long and no PLSS sighting.

Da Fuq?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Anyone who drinks Keystone Ice should be automatically sterilized.
    edited March 2014
    dflea said:

Keystone has to be the worst shit ever "brewed". I'm not sure whose swill Keystone is, but that f'n brewery is a disgrace.

I was elk hunting down in Morton one year, and it was hot out. I had just walked down a hillside of reprod and my buddy picked me up on the road below - so I was parched. We stopped at this little store in Glenoma and I found enough $$ in the ashtray and console to buy a Keystone.

I popped that fuckin can open and took a big swig and could hardly drink it. I took one more swig and poured it out.

That's some fucked-up beer, man. A parched, broke hunter won't drink it. Whomever made that pile of cans should go set themselves on fire.

It's made by Coors and is even more watered down than a Coors Light. You can go through a 30 bomb of that shit and not even feel a buzz