Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mike Vorel is the only good thing this program has

So I'm sure he'll leave for a better gig very soon. But he has pulled zero punches in this fiasco since day one of Jimmy. Just a damn good reporter.

https://t.co/SvE3ONwFx2?amp=1

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,617 Founders Club
    Ten days before his team produced arguably its most embarrassing performance in program history, Jimmy Lake was asked what it would take for Washington to compete for College Football Playoff berths on an annual basis.

“I think we’re there right now,” Lake said on Aug. 24. “We’re already there. We’re already there. We’ve won two of the last five Pac-12 championships. One of them we went to the College Football Playoff. The other one we won the Pac-12 Championship and we weren’t invited (to the CFP). Every single year we are trying to contend for the Pac-12 championship and then we are trying to get to that big bowl game.”
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,157 Founders Club

Ten days before his team produced arguably its most embarrassing performance in program history, Jimmy Lake was asked what it would take for Washington to compete for College Football Playoff berths on an annual basis.

I remember thinking this the tim Cal hung 50-something on us.

I guess we can scratch that out of the memory books. #winning (?)

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,617 Founders Club
    pawz said:

I remember thinking this the tim Cal hung 50-something on us.

I guess we can scratch that out of the memory books. #winning (?)

Remember it well. That was the day I interviewed Aaron Rodgers