Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Everything 'W'oke turns to shit. a gameday/stadium/program rant

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

TKS loved every single point that you hate. Speaks volumes for that idiot. He got the program he wants and deserves.

I haven’t supported this loser program in over a decade.
    Until now. It's finally reached a level you approve of. All 34 points. You love all that shit.
    No, in PMs back in 2013 and 2014, Kobe was telling me he had lost all love for the team as well as telling me things that encouraged me to keep Hardcore Husky going when I was thinking of stopping.
    Like I said. He loves all 34 points
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

TKS loved every single point that you hate. Speaks volumes for that idiot. He got the program he wants and deserves.

I haven’t supported this loser program in over a decade.
    Until now. It's finally reached a level you approve of. All 34 points. You love all that shit.
    No, in PMs back in 2013 and 2014, Kobe was telling me he had lost all love for the team as well as telling me things that encouraged me to keep Hardcore Husky going when I was thinking of stopping.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.spokesman.com/stories/2010/sep/18/nebraska-rolls-over-uw/?amp-content=amp

I just didn’t care when the game ended and I never cared again. Tried to bring back when Peterson came but it was never the same.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,007
    The UW Football Program is perfect for Kobe now.

Soft as baby shit and no real substance.
  • DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,464 Founders Club
    Epic rant and I feel your pain.

My interest in the program has gone from die hard supporter to documentarian of massive failure. And, by program, I mean from the parking lot attendant to the long snapper to the guy that cleans up garbage when the game is over. It has become, start to finish, a complete shit show ... as you well described.