Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

3rd & 12

The mighty grizz just brought in their freshman backup QB to hand off the ball to RUN for a first down. They ran for the first down and got it. The defense didn't record a sack. Not a single sack by the defense while Morris was getting tossed around. The defense had moments but showed they were scared to tackle often throughout the game.

Jimmy talked all that shit as a D-coordinator and is now proving to be the worst head coach to ever set foot at Washington. UW lost to Montana in 1920. UW is the first top 25 team to lose to an FCS team in five years. Jimmy said they were playing with a paired-down playbook but yet couldn't do anything. They couldn't even execute their most simple of plays. Jon Don will probably do down as the worst coordinator hire in the history of college football. Jon Don is paid $850,000.

This athletic department and football are so atrociously bad it is hard to fathom. Pete hated coaching in the Rose Bowl, his team sucked the year after, the QB room has been shit now for three years. Haener and Sirmon both had solid outings yesterday. Bob Gregory and Jon Don are the coordinators. Sit with that for a moment.

I am sure woke culture doesn't help and you know it's rampant at the University of Washington.

Loser Jen Cohen won't do anything. She will let this continue. Look at what she has done to Football and Basketball. Complete annihilation.

There is no hope for this program.

*sidenote, I could care less that Montana was stacking the box. UW has been touted to have one of the best offensive lines in the country. Huff is a messiah recruiter but clearly a useless coach. And lastly, this team was showed literally no emotion.

BRING BACK Turner, Tyrone, and Baer. Anything is better than this dreck.

Tagged:

Comments

• LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,273
    Agreed 100%. I will be watching intently the rest of the year to see if we can win a game.

I’m not lying when I say after next week when we lose by 5+ TDs, I think it will be a struggle, especially as the locker room is lost and the players don’t give a shit anymore.

Only hope to get Jimmy and Jen out of here is to go winless and attendance is so abysmal that we’re forced to make a change.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,713 Standard Supporter
    Why the fuck are they playing with a pared down playbook?

You play to win the fucking game.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    edited September 2021
    Agreed. UW looking to match their own record of 0-12 season.

SEVEN POINTS SCORED AGAINST THE GRIZZ.

I MEAN WTF WERE YOU DOING ALL FALL PRACTICE??
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    This NFL offense schtick is already so fucking old. Fucking stupid af mindset to have college kids sit and learn an NFL playbook. You got locked down by a fucking fcs team. At no point did Jenn even question us doing the opposite of what our competitors are doing.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Why the fuck are they playing with a pared down playbook?

You play to win the fucking game.

Don’t want to show too much before the big game at Michigan
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    He should be selling insurance. Have you seen his headshot?
    Swaye said:

JonDon is who we thought he was. An unmitigated disaster who should be a film reviewer somewhere and not the OC of a major college program.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    jecornel said:

Agreed. UW looking to match their own record of 0-12 season.

SEVEN POINTS SCORED AGAINST THE GRIZZ.

I MEAN WTF WERE YOU DOING ALL FALL PRACTICE??

Kids bought in. Stayed all summer and worked harder than ever.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,703 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

jecornel said:

He should be selling insurance. Have you seen his headshot?

Swaye said:

JonDon is who we thought he was. An unmitigated disaster who should be a film reviewer somewhere and not the OC of a major college program.

At the tim of the hire I said the most concerning thing wasn't that we were hiring him, it was that this was the best Jimmy could do. All the legit guys turned him down. Another canary in the coal mine moment for sure. When you can't get anyone to come here so you have to troll NFL film rooms for assistant film reviewers, you got bigger problems than the shitbag you just hired. Coordinators are atrocious. Recruiting is atrocious. Play is atrocious. There is no joy in Mudville.
    Would you want to work at the University of Wokeness?