Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“Bow Down stunners” tease on SportsCenter. FREE PUB!!!1!

Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,954 Founders Club
Free pub coming up on SportsCenter! Way to go Jen and Jimmy!

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

I was watching Clemson Georgia and UCLA LSU on tape (I like to say tape) enjoying a nice wine and fresh bowls and some solid to great football as my texts were blowing up.

Not a word or upset alert on the broadcasts. Just the final on the crawl

I turned to my wife and said Thank God we have a coach like Jimmy Lake to lead the lads through a tough time like this

Wouldn't be surprised if the Michigan game gets moved to the Truck Racing Channel

Jimmy tanked our marketing so no one would even notice when we lost to Montana. Cutting edge stuff.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,713 Standard Supporter

I was watching Clemson Georgia and UCLA LSU on tape (I like to say tape) enjoying a nice wine and fresh bowls and some solid to great football as my texts were blowing up.

I turned to my wife and said Thank God we have a coach like Jimmy Lake to lead the lads through a tough time like this

Wouldn't be surprised if the Michigan game gets moved to the Truck Racing Channel

What's your current strain of choice?

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,363 Founders Club

Jimmy tanked our marketing so no one would even notice when we lost to Montana. Cutting edge stuff.
    What, RUN THE DAMN BALL doesn't resonate far and wide?