Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I see a lot about this game that I like

SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
I noticed tight 90 degree angles on all the lines. No run over

The fake grass looks very green

Everyone seems to be wearing the same uniform

Socks are pulled up mostly

Cheerleaders are okay if a bit Asianey

Beer isn’t cold but it has alcohol in it.

Coach is wearing appropriate attire

I can clearly hear the announcers

Refs seem to be trained.

See?

Comments

• NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    I assumed this was a "What cunt would click this thread?" thread.

(Me, I guess.)

Well, here we are, Jimmy.
    This is your hand-picked guy.
    This is your first big hire.
    This is what we've been waiting the better part of two years for.
    And as for us, even if Jimmy manages to scapegoat the OC at the end of the season, this is our head coach next year too. Probably '23 as well.
    FYFMFE

I'd like to say I was right but frankly it's way more of a shit-show than I even expected. I can't take credit for this breathtaking offensive incompetence.
    cheers--

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam

(Me, I guess.)

And as for us, even if Jimmy manages to scapegoat the OC at the end of the season, this is our head coach next year too. Probably '23 as well.
    FYFMFE

I'd like to say I was right but frankly it's way more of a shit-show than I even expected. I can't take credit for this breathtaking offensive incompetence.
    cheers--

It’s on par with the Biden foreign policy shitshow as far as competency let’s not compare it with lives and all that

It’s egregious. The worst I’ve seen since Wlingham. It’s not explainable or cite or funny or fixable. This was a team with a ton of talent who just got beat up by the back alley punk.

No excuse. None. Jimmy Lake is more concerned with being woke than coaching football.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,616 Founders Club
    koopdog said:

(Me, I guess.)

FYFMFE

cheers--

It’s on par with the Biden foreign policy shitshow as far as competency let’s not compare it with lives and all that

It’s egregious. The worst I’ve seen since Wlingham. It’s not explainable or cite or funny or fixable. This was a team with a ton of talent who just got beat up by the back alley punk.

No excuse. None. Jimmy Lake is more concerned with being woke than coaching football.
    I haven't seen any "woke" behavior from him, I think he's just delusional. He doesn't know how to recruit or hire coaches or motivate, by the looks of today's game.
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000

koopdog said:

(Me, I guess.)

FYFMFE

cheers--

I haven't seen any "woke" behavior from him, I think he's just delusional. He doesn't know how to recruit or hire coaches or motivate, by the looks of today's game.
    As much as I sound like a cunt saying so, I'm almost relieved. It looked like things were heading in a shitty direction from the very first week. But we had to keep waiting to see the result. Then we had a ridiculous not even 1/3 of a season and every increasingly glaring issue was brushed over. Wait and see what happens. Well here we are, and this is the result.

Still flying in week of Cal gayme, but why attend this shitshow when I can go drinking with @Doog_de_Jour instead??
    #Winning