Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

bwahahaha

2»

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,572

It was clearly implied

Several times

Are we reading for implication or what was actually written?

Because so far you’ve used both to back your point.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Well I was right
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    There isn't a good coach in the Pac 12 North anymore, should be the takeaway after this weekend. No, Smith sucks too.

Power has finally shifted to the South.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    “ . . . Smith sucks too . . . “

I anoint you “Head Coach in waiting” at Washington.

Your football knowledge is “unbelievable”.

Duck fans saying we aren't as bad as Worshington = Biden saying he's not as bad as Trump

Not as effective as you might think

The subject is that Oregon sucks. Because they do

Sweet Jesus god.

This thread started out as Husky fans saying they aren’t as bad as Oregon.

You’re having a nightmare on here today.
    Race is grasping at straws.

We’ll know more about UCLA after they play Fresno State at the Rose Bowl next weekend.

It was clearly implied

Several times

Take the L.

LIPO.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited September 2021
    Can we all just agree that starting a thread making fun of Oregon’s close win against Fresno just hours before UW loses to FCS Montana is one of the greatest ironies in this forum’s history?

It’s like standing in the middle of the road laughing at a guy that steps in dog shit while walking on the sidewalk, but you end up getting run over by oncoming traffic.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,572

Can we all just agree that starting a thread making fun of Oregon’s close win against Fresno just hours before UW loses to FCS Montana is one of the greatest ironies in this forum’s history?

It’s like standing in the middle of the road laughing at a guy that steps in dog shit while walking on the sidewalk, but you end up getting run over by oncoming traffic.

I’m ready to agree with that.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

And it happens nearly every year.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,343
    I don't usually say much, but when I do, I don't have to...😁
  • flatusflatus Member Posts: 912

Yes.