Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bearswiin hasn't logged in since Aug 13

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Quite honestly I'd rather be stuck on a boat lost at sea with HHusky and Rubberfist for a month than have to even go to dinner with Bearswiin. I can't stand arrogant cucks who have nothing to be arrogant about. He's a snarky douche and the best thing for everyone would be if he never came back. FTG.

Having sat at a table with @BearsWiin IRL and drank sodas, I found hiim to be affable and engaging.

TBF, everyone can be a bit of a cunt behind a keyboard.

@Doogles @WilburHooksHands @HuskyJW, thoughts?

He was fine. His 10 year old kid at that time was obviously smarter than he was but he was just another schmoe.

Doogles hunting me down 2 weeks later….that was psychotic
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Quite honestly I'd rather be stuck on a boat lost at sea with HHusky and Rubberfist for a month than have to even go to dinner with Bearswiin. I can't stand arrogant cucks who have nothing to be arrogant about. He's a snarky douche and the best thing for everyone would be if he never came back. FTG.

Having sat at a table with @BearsWiin IRL and drank sodas, I found hiim to be affable and engaging.

True. But everyone doesn't have to. What in the hell could BearsLose have to talk about? Cuckoldry?
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

I'll take your word for it. Never met him. Don't want to meet him. If he said something snarky I am a known violent person and would probably stomp a mudhole in his ass involuntarily. I am a speartip and all. Haven't been deprogrammed yet either.
    Peyote does the same thing to me.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

I'll take your word for it. Never met him. Don't want to meet him. If he said something snarky I am a known violent person and would probably stomp a mudhole in his ass involuntarily. I am a speartip and all. Haven't been deprogrammed yet either.
    Hate liars. No respect for themselves and no respect for the people they lie to. Next, feel the same way about intentional ignorance and stupidity.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

Hate liars. No respect for themselves and no respect for the people they lie to. Next, feel the same way about intentional ignorance and stupidity.
    Agree on all counts, I also just can't respect a man that leaches off a woman. I'm just old school enough that even if my wife came from money I still wouldn't have her working while I was being a house husband. I'll guarantee you his father in-law isn't digging their arrangement.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Swaye said:

So like all bay area cunts he holds extreme leftist views in private while hiding behind a more moderate and affable demeanor in public. All while nursing an undeserved intellectual narcissism that gets exposed the minute you open a micro 201 textbook.

Pass. They are a dime a dozen out here and as cookie cutter shallow as an ugly Seattle feminist.
    BOOM!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He seemed smug five or six years ago but he seemed at least tolerated here. I never liked the guy and all of his Academy Awards. But I don't like probably 60% of the posters on HH.

Bill called it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I had a pre game lunch with @BearsWiin , @Doogles , and @WilburHooksHands along with one of the cubs

We all got along just like Rodney would have wanted. That was the fall of 2018

TDS was one thing. Adding in Covid and things seemed to have changed

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,949
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

Swaye said:

So like all bay area cunts he holds extreme leftist views in private while hiding behind a more moderate and affable demeanor in public. All while nursing an undeserved intellectual narcissism that gets exposed the minute you open a micro 201 textbook.

Pass. They are a dime a dozen out here and as cookie cutter shallow as an ugly Seattle feminist.
    Most accurate.

The whole kept man thing has never bothered me. Kinda envious on some level. But then my manhood kicks in and I need to hunt to eat.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    edited September 2021

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

I’ll take irony for $1000 please Alex
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

I’ll take irony for $1000 please Alex

Says the guy who swallowed the Russian collusion story and wanted an ex-president impeached from an office he didn't hold.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2021
    I don't like smug fucks. I despise fuckers that think they are better than me because they went to a better school.

I do ten times better than them

Going to asu is fun to joke about. Haha I banged hot girls when I was twenty. Who cares