Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Matt Gaetz update

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,684
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/matt-gaetz-deep-state-extortion-indictment/2021/09/01/id/1034718/

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., declared vindication Wednesday after an indictment came out that connects a man in the intelligence community who was charged in a plot to extort $25 million from Gaetz and his family.

"Stephen M. Alford did knowingly and willfully devise, and intent to devise, a scheme to defraud and for obtaining money and property by means of material false and fraudulent pretenses, representations, and promises, and for the promise of executing such scheme, did cause, and attempt to cause, a wire communication to be transmitted in interstate commerce," the indictment from the United States District Court for the Northern Florida Pensacola Division read.

"At least three people were involved in extorting me," Gaetz told host Grant Stinchfield. "One was a former DOJ official. One was a former Department of State contractor, and the third was this con man, Stephen Alford. Stephen Alford has been indicted. But the person who actually in their own hands delivered to my family — the extortion demand — remains totally absent; any indictment or arrest that should be forthcoming to him."

"And the DOJ former official that was going to be the bag man and hold the money, he hasn't been indicted either," Gaetz stated.

Earlier this year, Gaetz had been adamant Alford was conning him. Alford, Gaetz claims, was making allegations of sexual misconduct to extort money.

In March, the Department of Justice announced it would be investigating Gaetz for sexual misconduct, according to Townhall.

Gaetz concluded this "shows the country that these claims about me, they were never true. They were just used to try to bleed my family out of tens of millions of dollars."

I haven't seen an indictment of Gaetz yet. Despite being assured by Twitter that he was guilty. LIPO

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003
    BidenBros swallowed like a two dollar hooker.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,062
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    lol @hhusky was jacking off on this story a few months ago.

As always, charge him if he did something.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Imagine championing the Matt Gaetz’ of the world.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

Who is doing that?

Do facts matter or not? Is it a problem if government actors are blackmailing congressmen whether you like them or not?

I'd post the same thing about Pelosi
    That’s the least of our problems.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,592
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    What was he accused of again?

I can’t even remember
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The deep state is our problem

Gaetz didn't get in line so he needs to be destroyed

He's a pedophile and he's weird so who cares right?

Except where are the charges?

Conservatives or libertarians who follow the left narrative are a big problem. See the election of Joe Biden
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

Alex Jones was a nut-bag so why should anyone care if he is banned from Facebook and Twitter?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    That and beta males and PSM suburban housewives.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

In civics class we were taught that the least popular speech needed the most protection as did the least popular among us

Then the left and the communists got popular in the media and the government.

Did you learn the difference between a state action and a private action?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "One was a former DOJ official. One was a former Department of State contractor,

I learned how to read
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    This is what we are talking about. Not that this seems unfair to the dazzler as committed as he is to fair elections. Of course, the dazzler thinks that the feds should be able to make movies that are critical of PIPS illegal. Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

RECALL: George Soros’ Donations To Fight Newsom Recall Hit $1 Million. “Under state rules, Newsom alone is allowed to raise money in unlimited amounts, while other candidates must adhere to contribution limits.”

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Apparently Hollywood in the 50's was part of the state because I still hear about the fucking Black list of commies.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The deep state is our problem

Gaetz didn't get in line so he needs to be destroyed

He's a pedophile and he's weird so who cares right?

Except where are the charges?

Conservatives or libertarians who follow the left narrative are a big problem. See the election of Joe Biden

Lindsey Graham
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003
    HHusky said:

In civics class we were taught that the least popular speech needed the most protection as did the least popular among us

Yes but when they collide and the government has a hotline to request banning people they choose were call call it fascism!

You pencil necked little Nazi stooge you!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Yes but when they collide and the government has a hotline to request banning people they choose were call call it fascism!

You pencil necked little Nazi stooge you!
    Exactly, these "private" companies are working with the Rat party to silence people they don't like.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is pretty hilarious, actually. I just read the indictment. The guy isn't charged with extortion. He's not charged with blackmail. It's a fraud case. He tried to peddle a pardon he couldn't possibly have delivered to your favorite pedophile.

Gaetz isn't remotely exonerated by any of it.

Expect his indictment soon, rubes.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,592
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

This is pretty hilarious, actually. I just read the indictment. The guy isn't charged with extortion. He's not charged with blackmail. It's a fraud case. He tried to peddle a pardon he couldn't possibly have delivered to your favorite pedophile.

Gaetz isn't remotely exonerated by any of it.

Expect his indictment soon, rubes.

Can’t wait.