Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tate To Detroit

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
edited March 2014 in NFL Talk
Decent landing spot for him. It sucks to live in Detroit, but he will put up good numbers in that offense. I think the Seahawks should bargain shop for a veteran or two such as Kenny Britt, Miles Austin or someone of that caliber. Maybe they can even get James Jones or Hakeem Nicks if teams are scared off by their injuries. Then add another young WR in the draft.

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jermaine Kearse will always be open. I don't know how, I don't know why, but he will.

Kearse + Harvin + Baldwin + grizzled vet + rookie = more than enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    WDWHA. His punt returns were nice but as a WR he was always kind of meh.

Seattle really needs a tall WR who can go over the middle.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I wouldn't mind britt, not a big austin fan (don't need another slot WR)
    they'll most likely replenish through the draft.
    Come on Jared Allen!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Prediction: The Seahawks will sign a highly motivated Steve Smith to replace Golden Tate.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    Kenny Britt is really intriguing. He has rare physical tools, hard to say what happened in tennessee under the failed regime.

If it was in between the years, I think the Seahawk locker room would be nice place to get it together.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

Kenny Britt is really intriguing. He has rare physical tools, hard to say what happened in tennessee under the failed regime.

If it was in between the years, I think the Seahawk locker room would be nice place to get it together.

He's also brittle as hell. I'm not sure placing him in the same WR core with Percy Harvin is the best idea. I agree he's intriguing though.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol I saw on the Twatters that he said "I see this team winning a lot of games" or something as th reason to going.

I like to be Golden TateFS and talk about the Lions winning, I do that.

ok enough of the WDWHA, but I think 4 million a year is probably right around where Seattle could afford him at, otherwise he was gone. I think he will be a great player for Detroit but it isn't a huge loss for the Seahawks.

Just continue to pound the rock, play brick wall defense, and spread the ball around to all the WR options and this team will have another Super Bowl.
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Softy said on twatter that Seattle offered him 5/$35 million, lol. His sources are as good as Kim's.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don't want that horse faced fag (75K) Miles Austin anywhere near the Seahawks.