Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Left behind

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Goduckies said:

Huh? You mean people having freedom of choice to be locked down or not... God forbid... nice change of subject there you POS

Americans dying is fine when it’s about your freedom. 2000 dead Americans in Afghanistan was fine. But it’s politically convenient for you to be outraged now. You don’t give a shit about the people left behind, you don’t give a shit about anyone but yourself.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Americans are outraged because the plan involved in this withdrawal could only have concocted by a group of “leaders” who are either stupid and/or hate this country and want to harm it.

Most Americans do not like to be repeatedly lied to when their “leaders” are spewing a narrative that is obviously contrary to what people can see with their own eyes.

You are a very stupid person.

You should study history.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,498
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

Huh? You mean people having freedom of choice to be locked down or not... God forbid... nice change of subject there you POS

Americans dying is fine when it’s about your freedom. 2000 dead Americans in Afghanistan was fine. But it’s politically convenient for you to be outraged now. You don’t give a shit about the people left behind, you don’t give a shit about anyone but yourself.
    Worst talking points ever

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Goduckies said:

Denying justice to the 2000 plus dead Americans in NYC on 911 is ok with people like him, who refuse to accept that his own government and intelligence agencies conducted the attacks. Denies what he can see with his own eyes, the collapse of WTC 7, with no jets hitting it, not even CGI jets.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Goduckies said:

So far the best defense you guys have mustered is “actually it was about the freedom to kill people to save the economy”.

Keep hitting me with the fuck offs though, watching people get pissed when their own positions get repeated back to them is my kink.
  • Options
    edited August 2021

Goduckies said:

So far the best defense you guys have mustered is “actually it was about the freedom to kill people to save the economy”.

Keep hitting me with the fuck offs though, watching people get pissed when their own positions get repeated back to them is my kink.
    How have states that locked down fared vs. states that have not as far as COVID deaths?

Why do the rules mandated by government bureaucrats and politicians not seem to apply to the elite in the U.S.?

Obama, Pelosi, Newsome?

It’s almost like they don’t believe what they preach . . .
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

Your babbling nonsense

No one is pissed

Your not repeating anything

Horrible effort. Just like Joe
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

Denying justice to the 2000 plus dead Americans in NYC on 911 is ok with people like him, who refuse to accept that his own government and intelligence agencies conducted the attacks. Denies what he can see with his own eyes, the collapse of WTC 7, with no jets hitting it, not even CGI jets.
    Kobe has an ally
  • Options
    “A tactical disaster . . . a strategically self-inflicted wound on the United States, not just in the region but in our credibility around the world. . . .”
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Unfortunately political choices often come with body counts. You guys are plenty happy to watch schools get shot up to preserve the second amendment, plenty happy to watch the world burn so you can fill up your tank and extraordinarily happy to attack our capitol and continue threatening civil war.

100 left behind and 12 lost in the suicide bombing to end the war. Ok.

Kunt logic, is there anything it can’t do?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2021

Unfortunately political choices often come with body counts. You guys are plenty happy to watch schools get shot up to preserve the second amendment, plenty happy to watch the world burn so you can fill up your tank and extraordinarily happy to attack our capitol and continue threatening civil war.

100 left behind and 12 lost in the suicide bombing to end the war. Ok.

Building that strawman I see.

But seriously, you’re a pretty disgusting human being.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Goduckies said:

Strawman ass fucking, Biden old man dick sucking, it’s the only game this dipshit troll has.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Goduckies said:

I’m sure if the Taliban were dressed in Chicago police uniforms you wouldn’t call the victims “body counts”. I can build a strawman too.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895

They chose to leave the dogs behind.

Just like they chose to leave $385 billion in weapons behind.

Just like they chose to leave behind Americans.

Just rearming the terrorists so we can have another war shortly!
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,575
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Goduckies said:

It’s time for your scheduled 30min lunch break, Kobe.