Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dilfer Loses His Shit

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited August 2021
    He’s not getting fired. It’s a big deal to have a former NFL QB and media personality as a high school head coach. They bent over backwards to get him there. He’s also a big Christian and at a Christian school that helps. Nobody will care after their next game or two goes off without a hitch.

That said, he went a little far. And he did play damage control after and praised the kid. And he might mean it, but he didn’t need to put hands on the kid and embarrass him.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,854 Swaye's Wigwam
    The dad and Trent played together in the no fun league. I’d be interested to get his take.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723
    Yeah, that kind of behavior from a coach at any level is basically unprofessional. It also doesn't look good for the HC to be losing composure.

Looks like he's not used to working with kids and basically has no toolkit for dealing with insubordination.

But maybe the kid is a chronic dipshit and maybe he was fighting with a teammate, who knows.

I mean, I've fantasized about kicking teenagers' asses before so, on one level I get it.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,671 Standard Supporter
    he will go to diversity training, then sensitivity training, then the next time it happens he will hand the kid a bouquet. of pansies
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited August 2021
    Every single QB he calls to recruit from here on will wet his pants when Dilfer calls knowing much he cares about winning.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,205 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    Dilfer? I hardly know her...
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited September 2021
    Just looked. None of the kids around him are masked.

Doom.