Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shocking Biden lied

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
The decision to close Bagram was Biden's not the military.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I guess the fact checkers are on summer break
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When he threw the generals under the bus by saying they told him there was no strategic position in keeping Bagram airport, I got the popcorn ready.

Clearly Joe is lying or being misled intentionally. Either way, clusterfuck.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    Doogles said:

When he threw the generals under the bus by saying they told him there was no strategic position in keeping Bagram airport, I got the popcorn ready.

Clearly Joe is lying or being misled intentionally. Either way, clusterfuck.

Mostly peaceful clusterfuck.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It's incredible to me how many people think this shit is funny.

This is a fucking disaster on so many levels.....
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

It's incredible to me how many people think this shit is funny.

This is a fucking disaster on so many levels.....

You don't sound like you're celebrating this in order hurt Biden.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Knew it, but watch nothing will happen to "White Rage" Millie. Btw, compare and contrast how this guy was treated and how Vindman was treated.

Incompetent fuckups never take criticism lightly.

Same reason they pile on with others and never stand on their own two feet.

Austin and Milley should have resigned already. But they don't have the balls.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Knew it, but watch nothing will happen to "White Rage" Millie. Btw, compare and contrast how this guy was treated and how Vindman was treated.

He knew he was fired the moment he released it. He didn't care. That was the point. He threw his career away to loudly tell all the CRT Flags to FUCK OFF. That takes guts. He has more of them than every single person in the White House combined.

Our Flag Officers should be embarrassed but that would require honor. They have none. I know many of them personally. They are politicians with ribbons. Pathetic and disgusting.
    Sounds like you support a bigot.

Modern day Nazi imo
  • Options
    Right or wrong, you don’t do that in the military.

I mean I get it, but this was only going to end one way as soon as he popped off.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021
    thechatch said:

I mean I get it, but this was only going to end one way as soon as he popped off.

And that was precisely his point. Refreshing to see Officers who believe in accountability over careerism. Military used to be full of them. Now the upper ranks are just step and fetch its waiting for their next piece of cheese.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Unless Trump
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

Go along to get along POTD.

Yes, his military career is done.

But he can look at himself in the mirror every morning when a lot of his friends can't.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://newsmax.com/newsfront/militarytechnologyalisha-taliban-biometric/2021/08/27/id/1034103/

he latest and most advanced U.S. military technology is now in the hands of the Taliban. It's being used to track and hunt Afghan allies. This has been confirmed directly by Taliban leaders, according to the New York Post.

The Post reports that Taliban leaders are bragging about their newfound tools and putting them into immediate use. To that end, a new terrorist unit, Al Isha, has been formed specifically to hunt down Afghan targets who have assisted U.S. and allied forces in the region over the past 20 years.

Nawazuddin Haqqani, one of the brigade commanders of the Al Isha unit, bragged in an interview that his unit is using U.S.-made hand-held scanners to tap into a massive U.S.-built biometric database. This sophisticated technology can identify any person who helped the NATO allies or worked with Indian or American intelligence.

Afghans who try to deny or minimize their role will find themselves contradicted by the detailed computer records that the U.S. left behind in its frenzied withdrawal, Haqqani said.

What a clusterfuck
  • Options
    These kids of things were always priced in….
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://newsmax.com/newsfront/militarytechnologyalisha-taliban-biometric/2021/08/27/id/1034103/

he latest and most advanced U.S. military technology is now in the hands of the Taliban. It's being used to track and hunt Afghan allies. This has been confirmed directly by Taliban leaders, according to the New York Post.

The Post reports that Taliban leaders are bragging about their newfound tools and putting them into immediate use. To that end, a new terrorist unit, Al Isha, has been formed specifically to hunt down Afghan targets who have assisted U.S. and allied forces in the region over the past 20 years.

Nawazuddin Haqqani, one of the brigade commanders of the Al Isha unit, bragged in an interview that his unit is using U.S.-made hand-held scanners to tap into a massive U.S.-built biometric database. This sophisticated technology can identify any person who helped the NATO allies or worked with Indian or American intelligence.

Afghans who try to deny or minimize their role will find themselves contradicted by the detailed computer records that the U.S. left behind in its frenzied withdrawal, Haqqani said.

What a clusterfuck

I'm not even mad anymore, it's just piling on at this point. Now I'm just sad for people that are going to suffer for this.