Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden Couch Sale Pole

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The guy who packed sports arenas? The guy who actually did important shit?

Nah. Some puppet the MSM likes.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He sells his couch in 2023
    Aderol and Pravda are hella drugs.

I still have some short money on a coup though.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I'm still trying to figure out how they are going to oust kamala without being called racist

Easily. Give her massive payments and she voluntarily steps aside and puts out something about her talents being needed elsewhere.
    Harris wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to be the first female President … zero chance she would step aside willingly
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

I'm still trying to figure out how they are going to oust kamala without being called racist

Easily. Give her massive payments and she voluntarily steps aside and puts out something about her talents being needed elsewhere.
    Harris wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to be the first female President … zero chance she would step aside willingly
    The only reason I support Biden remaining in office is that it keeps Kamala out. She would be awful
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,893
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sources said:

Tequilla said:

The only reason I support Biden remaining in office is that it keeps Kamala out. She would be awful

At this juncture, can it get much worse?

At least we save the 10% off the top getting rid of Cho.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,864
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He sells his couch in 2023
    This is how awful things are.

Killary looks competent compared to slow Joe and the next two creatures in line...
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,130
    Founders Club
    He sells his couch in 2022
    trublue said:

I get your point. He's not really president. At some point he will be too much of a liability and will be instructed to sell the couch.
    I don’t see how he can be propped up until the end of the year.

If he “steps aside” one way or another and Harris becomes President, is anyone aware who will be the Constitutionally appointed Vice-President?

See Gerald Ford becoming VP after resignation of Spiro Agnew.

See Nelson Rockefeller becoming VP after resignation of Nixon and Ford became President.

It would be whoever is nominated by the incoming President and approved by the House of Representatives.

Skeary stuff . . .
    His dementia is a great cover for "blunders" being committed
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey serves out his full term.
    Tequilla said:

I agree now. That said, they can force her out if they want.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    trublue said:

I get your point. He's not really president. At some point he will be too much of a liability and will be instructed to sell the couch.

If he “steps aside” one way or another and Harris becomes President, is anyone aware who will be the Constitutionally appointed Vice-President?

See Nelson Rockefeller becoming VP after resignation of Nixon and Ford became President.

It would be whoever is nominated by the incoming President and approved by the House of Representatives.

Skeary stuff . . .
    Not constitutionally true.

When the VP ascends to the POTUS, he then nominates who will become the VP. When Ford took over for Nixon, he nominated Rockefeller. Ford just happened to be Speaker when Nixon needed the spot filled.

The Speaker only automatically goes to the top spot if both the POTUS and VP flame out at the same time.

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2021
    He sells his couch before the end of 2021
    Gerald Ford was nominated by Nixon after Agnew pleaded guilty to one count of tax evasion and resigned. He was approved by a majority in the House and Senate.

He did not automatically become Vice-President because he was the minority leader (of the Republicans) in the Democratically controlled House of Representatives.

Pretty sure . . . Don’t really GAF . . . Just projecting today’s situation.

IF Harris resigned and Biden was still POTUS, Pelosi doesn’t automatically become Vice-President. He could nominate anyone in his Party to become VP as long as they could win a majority in the House and the Senate.

Your second paragraph is absolutely correct.
  • Options
    trublue said:

Gerald Ford was nominated by Nixon after Agnew pleaded guilty to one count of tax evasion and resigned. He was approved by a majority in the House and Senate.

He did not automatically become Vice-President because he was the minority leader (of the Republicans) in the Democratically controlled House of Representatives.

Pretty sure . . . Don’t really GAF . . . Just projecting today’s situation.

IF Harris resigned and Biden was still POTUS, Pelosi doesn’t automatically become Vice-President. He could nominate anyone in his Party to become VP as long as they could win a majority in the House and the Senate.

Your second paragraph is absolutely correct.

Your inference appeared to be that Pelosi was going to ascend to the Vice Presidency. Or were you implying that Harris could go full on idiot and nominate someone like Stacey Abrams (god forbid)?

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021

trublue said:

Skeary stuff . . .
    This is definitely the play, use Biden as a human shield and once his holed corpse no longer provides cover, discard him and say it will be different next time with someone dementia free.

Whoever is giving Joe the orders knows Kamala will follow suit because she is so in over her head.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

trublue said:

Skeary stuff . . .
    This is definitely the play, use Biden as a human shield and once his holed corpse no longer provides cover, discard him and say it will be different next time with someone dementia free.

Whoever is giving Joe the DRUGS knows Kamala will follow suit because she is so in over her head.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

trublue said:

Skeary stuff . . .

Whoever is giving Joe the orders knows Kamala will follow suit because she is so in over her head.
    Nailed it.

IMO “President Kamala’s VP nomination” will dictate how soon this happens. If the puppet master decides to go full progtard and dictate the nomination of say a Bernie Sanders/Sandy Cortez type the process would have to begin well in advance of the midterms to account for the possibility that the democrats may not be able to steal enough elections to maintain power over congress. Nomination of an entrenched swamp animal from the cabinet like Klain, or Rice might garner enough support from establishment GOP to be a backup plan in the event Biden resists stepping down in time. Either way, Biden “finishing” a full term seems highly unlikely. He’s too far gone. From the puppet master’s perspective, Kamala makes an equally useful idiot.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He sells his couch before the end of 2021

This is how awful things are.

Killary looks competent compared to slow Joe and the next two creatures in line...

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    Janet Reno
    I really don't think having Kamala would be any better, and very well could be worse.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Janet Reno
    I believe #TeamJoe will be re-elected in a Landslide in 2024
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kamala would be the same as Joe

The democrats picked two people who got about 1% of democrats supporting them. Check the numbers on Joe back to 88

Now ask yourself why
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Janet Reno
    Because We* Can 2024