Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden Job Approval Polls

LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
He is starting to flounder - immigration which really is not in the news and direction of the country suck

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_biden_job_approval_economy-7321.html

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2021
    By what metric can you look at how things are going in this country and you can answer "good?" How's Joe doing with Covid? The economy? Foreign policy? Energy policy? The border? Race relations? The budget? If your goal is to make America weaker Joe is doing great but other than that he fucking sucks.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don’t trust polls. I prefer to look at anecdotal evidence like crowds at Candidate sponsored gatherings to judge popularity.

Like here for instance where we see thousands calling out to Biden

or here

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Midterm elections going to be real amusing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

I don’t trust polls. I prefer to look at anecdotal evidence like crowds at Candidate sponsored gatherings to judge popularity.

or here

https://newsmax.com/newsfront/rally-viewship/2021/08/24/id/1033617/

Really a tremendous audience. Many people say the best audience

Newsmax scored a gigantic ratings win with its wall-to-wall coverage of former President Donald Trump's Save America rally in Alabama over the weekend.

Ratings show Newsmax doubled its audience compared with Trump's July rally in Phoenix.

''This is a huge win for Newsmax,'' said Jason Villar, vice president of research and analysis. ''We had a tremendous audience performance.''

According to Nielsen data, Newsmax coverage — including the pre-rally show hosted by Shaun Kraisman — had a reach of more than 3.3 million total viewers for Saturday's rally, while Trump's speech averaged a whopping 1.7 million viewers per minute.

Newsmax estimates that more than 2 million tuned in to the network through streaming devices, yielding an audience over 5 million viewers.

Fox News, which did not carry the rally, pulled just 602,000 per minute viewers in the same time period, while CNN drew 476,000 and MSNBC was way behind at 85,000.

Note that both the left and the right hate MSNBC now. The left is mad that MSNBC pointed out that the dementia patient isn't wearing any pants
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Midterm elections going to be real amusing

Not if the democrats push through their voting bill

Watch the Newsom recall and the Virginia Governor race. Wide open mail in ballots aren't just for getting rid of Trump anymore

The GOP is asleep at the wheel as usual. Who is out there saying what about what is going on? Didn't they cave to the democrats on 4.5 trillion of bullshit?

Deathsantis and Little Marco are in trouble in Florida if you think the polls are accurate.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    polls won't matter - the midterms will be determined by the major cities and the people that count the votes. and shut downs. and mail-in voting in states that are no good at it

I posted this thread to show the drop in polls that aren't being reported anywhere on the big three news networks. ABC NBC and CBS will never show the polls if they are bad.
  • Options

doogie said:

or here

https://newsmax.com/newsfront/rally-viewship/2021/08/24/id/1033617/

Really a tremendous audience. Many people say the best audience

Newsmax scored a gigantic ratings win with its wall-to-wall coverage of former President Donald Trump's Save America rally in Alabama over the weekend.

Ratings show Newsmax doubled its audience compared with Trump's July rally in Phoenix.

''This is a huge win for Newsmax,'' said Jason Villar, vice president of research and analysis. ''We had a tremendous audience performance.''

According to Nielsen data, Newsmax coverage — including the pre-rally show hosted by Shaun Kraisman — had a reach of more than 3.3 million total viewers for Saturday's rally, while Trump's speech averaged a whopping 1.7 million viewers per minute.

Newsmax estimates that more than 2 million tuned in to the network through streaming devices, yielding an audience over 5 million viewers.

Fox News, which did not carry the rally, pulled just 602,000 per minute viewers in the same time period, while CNN drew 476,000 and MSNBC was way behind at 85,000.

Note that both the left and the right hate MSNBC now. The left is mad that MSNBC pointed out that the dementia patient isn't wearing any pants
    Newsmax. They’re CIA, right?

Anyway, pretty impressive to beat out Fox, CNN and MSLSD combined.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,836
    Lots and the polls are cooked for Joe. I know no one who shoppers Joe! My barber does straight CNN swilling vax Nazi. Didn't know until I said I'm not getting vaxed. He's no longer my barber!
  • Options
    Did you tell him why?
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Imagine voting for a guy that gets ordered around by the Chinese communist party and the fucking Taliban….

Sheeeeesh.