Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskies will win pac-12 tounrament

2»

Comments

• Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FUCKING WHOOOSH
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Sorry, but comparing Ossai to Jensen just isn't right. Ossai was a 350 pound worthless blob. Jensen could have been a lot better if he had a motor and made a lot of bonehead plays but he was a better than average player. Ossai was an embarrassment.

Agree that is why Artem Wallace is the best choice.

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Pretty sure ossai had a lazy eye too
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    You all laugh but my sources tell me Romar has some really good recruits chomping at the bit to come here next year.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sorry, but comparing Ossai to Jensen just isn't right. Ossai was a 350 pound worthless blob. Jensen could have been a lot better if he had a motor and made a lot of bonehead plays but he was a better than average player. Ossai was an embarrassment.

@allpurpleallgold!!! true??

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Bullshit
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would classify Jensen as average. I think he would be UW's best big if he was on the team now. He just didn't get any better as he got older and that foul was inexcusable and I think every fan will always be pissed at him about that. He also had bleached his hair so he had that working against him too.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Poor Ossai. He shouldn't be the star attraction of this worthless basketball thread.

Ossai was a 350 lb Beast, which is Dm.c code for a taller, more athletic version of Fettland. It always made me cringe when kids showed up at Montlake to be labeled Beast on the Internet...... when all they wanted to do was play football if only they could find a motor to replace the bulk and abundance of fur.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,893
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

FUCKING WHOOOSH

figured

good effort, good job
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Above average at what exactly?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I would classify Jensen as average. I think he would be UW's best big if he was on the team now. He just didn't get any better as he got older and that foul was inexcusable and I think every fan will always be pissed at him about that. He also had bleached his hair so he had that working against him too.

I was so beyond pissed at him after that. Words can't explain how pissed I was. I was in Palm Springs for spring break and I couldn't get over it. Then 4 days later he's sitting right next to me in a business class. We were on a friendly basis before that but I wanted so bad to just ask him what the fuck he was thinking. But I pussied out.